X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icey (nicey!)  Where is she now ?

Cute Icey with great smile she has small chinese symbol tatt on top of left thigh. believe she worked in Nana before leaving for op.

Last saw here dancing in Kings Corner almost 12 months ago

she had just relocated in Patpong after having the "chop"

Looked around Patpong in November/December for her but
    no luck.

Only in BKK for 3 nights then rest of time in Pattaya so limited search.

Coming back next month and would appreciate any help.

Thanks in anticipation.

deek50, Icey is still working at KC - you may have missed her if she was already barfined, or doing a trip with a customer, or perhaps doing a Singapore/HK run.

she is also registered with the forum - so if you send her a pm, you might be able to contact her that way. Her forum user name is the same "Icey"

Thanks again for your post about postop Joy - and let us know if you can manage meeting Icey this time around.

Good luck!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I saw her there a couple of weeks ago...still as cute as ever...but she wasn't on stage very long before some guy called her down...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Hi Deek50,
        Nice choice
        Icey has not been working too much recently,too many things going
        on around here at the moment..
        I don't know if she's in KC tonight,She should be awake soon,so i will ask her.. but i do know she's busy Saturday,Sunday and Monday..
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Many Thanks for the prompt replies, hope to be over shortly and find her available. (also make amends to Joy who
          I missed in Singapore at Xmas) Also for any POPS may I recommend a girl from KC who is fantastic in everyway the photo's attached don't do her justice and she has a fantastic personality and has the rare trait of being sweet and smoulderingly sexy at the same time. Neena a real treasure
          among the many beauties in Kings corner.
          Attached Files

Comment

Does she take those tits off last thing at night?

Comment

Yeah ! now you mention it
              Screw top left hand thread
              look any better in a bra !
              hope you agree Sir Stogie
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

is that a boner ?

Or a groaner

suck it up !

Well not possible with Neena.

Salutations to you Sir Stogie
                  Attached Files

Comment

deek50, thanks for sharing the photos of Neena -- another lovely postop beauty! King's Corner in Patpong, has a treasure trove of beauties, good for guys like us, less competition from those preop lovers!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Stunning ! I take it post opp !
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

another lovely postop beauty! King's Corner in Patpong, has a treasure trove of beauties
                        I was in King Corner last night..had a great laugh,even though only four of our girls were working
                        Icey,Marissa,Sarah and Mook it was a nice to see so many new girls there,i was having trouble
                        remembering all the names (and all that Bacardi doesn't help)..We were having a fine time until the
                        police turned up with a TV crew and ruined everything...miserable sods!
                        Best though was seeing Noy again,she's been away for ages and looking as gorgeous as ever,she is
                        an absolute doll,so sweet..and Lisa (No1 girl in the bar)i haven't seen her since she went to Australia
                        16 months ago,she's off to the UK in a couple of months and asked if i'd stay in London with her until
                        she settles in.."pleessssseee,if you have time for me"...yup baby anything for you!..
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Yes thanks for the great Foto's of Neena deek , very sexy posing and lingerie and body , and your previous Joy foto's again very very good . I am not sure what camera you are using but i would love to see thoose pics at a bit higher pixel size maybe like 600 X 900 , thats about the only thing that could make your great foto's better , keep them coming deek

Good luck with your mission to spend some time with the delightful Icey , i am sure if all goes well you will have a great time , very lovely lady

Comment

(seamus @ Mar. 08 2008,14:59)  Stunning ! I take it post opp !
                            In Kings Corner they are all either Posties or GG's mate...only cocks in the bar belong to the customers...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You make that sound like a bad thing

One mans meat is another mans poison but its

still a world of choices for us lucky farang and each to

his own preference , in true buddist style I don't judge you and you dont judge me.

You can sit in KC and guess who has a virtual vagina

or a proper pussy its one way to start your evening in

Patpong. Ironically its seems that the more beautiful the

face the odds are on virtual.

But post-ops always seem to be the best looking in

the face dept. (cat ! Pigeons ! here it comes )

Comment

Working...
                              X