X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa from somewhere in Pattaya

When these pics were taken, I think it was in 2005, she supposedly worked at her family's bar on the soi next to Soi 6. I always found her look exotic and intriguing, but could never find her or anyone who knew her whereabouts. Thought it wouldn't hurt to post some pics here, since this forum is like frequented by the All-Stars of ladyboy lovers.
    Attached Files
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

3 more
    Attached Files
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Hi Lefty
      I know this Lady as Lek, she run the bar in Soi 6/1 directly oppositte the kitchen door of the Queen Vic, last time I spoke with her was in May 2007 where she ran a small shop house bar in the first soi on the left as you enter Pattaya Central Road from 2nd road, she had a Swiss sponsor and has had the chop also.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

and has had the chop also...

Comment

(BigTel @ Mar. 18 2008,18:43) Hi Lefty
          I know this Lady as Lek, she run the bar in Soi 6/1 directly oppositte the kitchen door of the Queen Vic, last time I spoke with her was in May 2007 where she ran a small shop house bar in the first soi on the left as you enter Pattaya Central Road from 2nd road, she had a Swiss sponsor and has had the chop also.

Thanks Big Tel,
          You are a virtual encyclopedia of ladyboy knowledge. It would be a close race between you and Ozzie for 1st place in this regard.

What's with when these ladyboys get some rich Euro dude to sponsor them that they often get the chop as part of the deal? Do the sponsors request it, or do the ladyboys who want it just use the rich sponsor as an opportunity of a long time desire I wonder.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
          X