X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliya ? - Patpong and Phuket

I spent an amazing time with a stunning 'blonde' post-op recently that told me her name was Aliya and she was from Phuket. I found her in a go-go in Patpong, Bangkok but not sure of its name as I rarely venture over that side of the City.

Have found this pic - cropped from a montage on the "LBs I would marry" thread  - and think it is her.

Does anyone know her? Does she go by another name - as searches against Aliya draw a virtual blank? Any phone or email you can share?

I really want to experience her again - I am not a post-op lover normally; but there was something special about her.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Ok - I will try with the pic again
    Attached Files

Comment

She must work in KC3 ,i never seen her in KC..
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(joekingone @ Mar. 21 2008,19:11) Ok - I will try with the pic again
        She looks like one from Phuket who was on ATS about 5 years ago under the name of Pop. There were a bunch of pics of her with cum all over her face. Seems like she had a really nice sized cock too, so really too bad if it's gone.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

yes, you are right Lefty... that's Pop from Phuket and was in ATS about 5 years ago.

Comment

Seems like those bukkake shots of her are off the sight now though. As I recall, she contacted Jon a couple of years ago and said she had a serious BF then and they both would like to have the pics taken down. So Jon, being the fine right on dude that he is, obliged her request. Sounds like from what the OP says, that relationship may be no more. How surprising. Some punter falls for a bar girl, thinks it is undying love, wants all naked and or sex photos of her removed from the net, only to have reality set in and the relationship head south. This kind of thing hardly ever happens.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
            X