Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any information about Tin

Hi everyone,

I happened upon this girl last night on the net and immediately fell in love, she is my dream!!! Any info on place of work, phone number or email address will put me eternally in your debt!

Many thanks to everyone in advance.
    Livin' the Dream

oh and this is her pic, sorry but i have 0 info in her apart from the name.
    Attached Files
    Livin' the Dream

Comment

Damn nice cock...

Comment

shes also known as abegail but shes left bangkok and back in manila
        lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

cheers falla33, so does that mean she is Filipino? anybody got anymore info on how to contact her? I would seriously fly to from Thailand to the Philipines immediately just for the pleasure of her!

As a side note, what is it about most Filipino Ladyboys' cocks? They always have this scraggy bit of skin underneath???
          Livin' the Dream

Comment

It is a soft faintly bluish-white lustrous low-melting crystalline metallic element that is malleable and ductile at ordinary temperatures and that is used especially in containers, as a protective coating, in tinfoil, and in soft solders and alloys.

Comment

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(jimmy j @ Mar. 27 2008,19:51) As a side note, what is it about most Filipino Ladyboys' cocks?  They always have this scraggy bit of skin underneath???
                That's because they are all circumcised with an old soup can lid...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                X