X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Noi, #63 in Cascades

Hi all, I am new in this forum and I need a little help from you. At lest some informaion. Does someone have "tested" Noi (number 63 at Cascade)? Is she more top or bottom? Every info about her will be very appreciate.
    Thanks.

...ehm...really nobody can help? Before she lived with Cindy...and I think her name is write Neeuy...

Comment

Why not pop over and see her?

Buy her a drink or two and ask her.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

she has an Italian boyfriend who doesn't want her working in bar

she's currently not working in Cascades

she is versatile
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Perhaps Spawn is from Italy....
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

very clever Mr Kahuna. I think you might be onto something

Looks like Noi might pass the test?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

If it is a test she might just pass unless someone posts a photo of her and then every horny BM will want her contact info...

Comment

(kahuna @ May 12 2008,06:52) Perhaps Spawn is from Italy....
                10 points, kahuna!

While we´re at it....does anyone have experience with Nadia, Cascades (yes, bigNadia)?
                Is she tested? Does she top?
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(bigmick22 @ May 12 2008,04:18) she has an Italian boyfriend who doesn't want her working in bar
                  I have a Canadian girlfriend who doesn't want me going to bars, so we'd make a good match.

(bigmick22 @ May 12 2008,04:18) she's currently not working in Cascades
                  Yes, last night, the girl wearing 63 was not named Noi. Her name was Ann. Her Thai boyfriend must be much more tolerant than Noi's Italian boyfriend about her choice of work.

Comment

Either that or she changed her name or Spawn is dyslexic and Noi is actually number 36...

Comment

must be something about the Noi's of this world, as Noi who worked in Obs has a spanish boyfriend and has stopped working there now or at least thats what she told me on msn, but also another girl confirmed she was not working in Obs at the moment,

Comment

(jaime24 @ May 12 2008,19:33) must be something about the Noi's of this world, as Noi who worked in Obs has a spanish boyfriend and has stopped working there now or at least thats what she told me on msn, but also another girl confirmed she was not working in Obs at the moment,
                        So can TTChang  ....  I wondered where she'd gone!   So you have two contacts in Obs, young jaime24?   Let me guess who the other one is  
                        TT

Comment

hehehe, mai pen rai, I think will move my attention to someone else.

Comment

(TTChang @ May 12 2008,21:56) So can TTChang  ....  I wondered where she'd gone!   So you have two contacts in Obs, young jaime24?   Let me guess who the other one is  
                            Hahaha Lol TT yes you know full well who the other one is,

But to say i was a little upset to here the lovely Noi was no longer there would be a understatment, as she was very lovely and a lot of fun to hang out with, and had realy hoped to spend a lot more time with her this coming trip,
                            but may get lucky and she gets bored of the BF haha

Comment

...italian BF=NO money =jealous =lies ... see Noi in Cascade soon

Comment

Working...
                              X