Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm vellyyy nice i admit but am i the only 1 that has noticed the 5 o clock shadow???

Might hav to take ur Mach3 turbo to that 1

Good to see thais advertising the best friends for business too hehehe

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

I've been with her once and....definitelly she's good, one great experience.
      enjoy
      cyber

I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

How about some pics of the goodies? I'm sure your friend wouldn't mind.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(champagne_bangkok @ Nov. 08 2007,22:42) Because she slim, her yummy Thai cock looks huge on her body.
          How do you know that it is yummy?

Comment

Hi Champagne darling !
            What a surpirse to find you on Asian TS- this is your "old"friend Ernest !
            I will be again in Bangkok 16.-19.1. (hopefully at Majestic again), will certainly go to Cascades, where I still remember you !
            Kiss Ernest
            (you can also send me a personal massage if you like or an e-mail - do you still my e-mailadress?)

Comment

(ernesto01 @ Nov. 14 2007,02:12) will certainly go to Cascades, where I still remember you !
              ..Ok...so Champagne is a P4P girl turned massage therapist........now I see why the BM's were giving her a hard time over "no happy ending" service.
              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Just goes to show ya & there's me thinking she's a good girl LOL
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Shes just a bit bubbly
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I will bet anyone on here that I can get her to crank me off for a happy ending at the end of a massage. Any takers?

Comment

sorry , i am finish mean i am finish why i want to do sex with customer , i am only do massage 100% sorry if you want sex you can go some where out or can go to nana paza or can take ladyboy on the street , up to you have many choices for you , sorry i am clever i dont want to sell my body , you can not think money can buy every thing ,yes you can buy sex but can not buy real heart , or you love to have sex make you forget what is love ?Do you have some one love you from real heart ? for me love with out sex not sex with love , i am very upset to somebody dont understand me i try to make good business why they are nasty with me and thanks for many good guys to support me , please if you want sex go some where out not try with me if you want good massage you can ring me,

Champagne
                      the best non-sexual massage in bangkok

Comment

Champagne you just passed my test!! Congratulations as I know you are now an honest massage person and you have proven yourself to all of us here. I wish you well and your business to go well. Kort tort krup.

Comment

Maybe Champaign and Aum could go into business together. Champaign could do the massage and Aum could provide the happy ending.

Comment

Nice.. all things must end happily in the Land of Smiles and Happy Endings!!

Comment

..i liked her aftr shower pic the best (post #6).. she looks a lot bettr without the makeup IMO..  
                              Attached Files
                              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

i love nam from cascade number 7, love her more now with the new boobies

Comment

Working...
                                X