Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most romantic thing you did for a TG/TS?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the most romantic thing you did for a TG/TS?

Im quite new here..  

I was just wondering what the guys would consider the most romantic thing he did for a TG/TS?  

S

I once remembered to put the toilet seat down in the hotel loo - does that count?

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Hahaha! Cute..
      Was she smitten?

S

Comment

Paid Her.
        Attached Files
        ain't life grand

Comment

Made her cum.

Comment

Golden shower anyone? Haha, just kidding.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I assume that you are looking for a serious answer and not some attempt at humor. In my case I took her to her home in Surin to meet her family and ask their permission to marry her. We did the whole engagement ceremony, it was a most memorable event for me. After, I took her to Koh Samui to a secluded Hotel for a practice honeymoon.

Comment

What's the engagement cerempny PM?    Is it having a monk tie string around both your and her wrists or is it more elaborate and therefore more of a commitment?

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 30 2006,14:32) What's the engagement cerempny PM?    Is it having a monk tie string around both your and her wrists or is it more elaborate and therefore more of a commitment?
                  He probably got laid

RM
                  ain't life grand

Comment

well said randyman) paid her oooh so cruel and mean i am
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Most ladyboys consider it romatic to go out on the town with them. They often seek something beyond the session in the room. Self esteem is very delicate with ladyboys, so if you take them out in public they feel good about themselves. Otherwise many ladyboys pull the Dracula shift-come out at night and taxi to a bedroom and sleep away the day.:coffee

Comment

How about a 12000 mile round trip to spend 59 hours celebrating the first anniversary of meeting each other with your Tiirak .....then straight to work and a 5hr meeting on the Monday
                        Too old to die young!

Comment

Nice to see some others that have a bit of class and do not treat a Ladyboy as a piece of meat. I guess for some of these jerks just having a sense of decency is beyond their capabilities. For you, find em, fuck em and forget em, cause they sure are doing that to you.

Comment

Gif and I go to Thong Lor every Monday evening and play pool. That's my fave night of the week. I don't suppose it's too romantic though!

Great idea for a thread btw!

Comment

If I'm feelimg really romantic, I'll kiss her ......... after I've come in her mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X