Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (shiva2006 @ Jul. 27 2006,10:51) is andrea a postie?
    If she is, I say that's the last straw!

Ban her!!!

(put her in the "post-op lover thread")

randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

• (lol at everyone's comments)

... Nice bikini shot, Andrea. Very very lovely body. By all means post a couple more.

Comment

• I have never heard of a Filipino postie. They cant afford it and there are some cultural macho aspects still left with the ladyboys even though they are technically girls.
        brock landers

Comment

• (brocklanders @ Jul. 28 2006,06:29) I have never heard of a Filipino postie.  They cant afford it and there are some cultural macho aspects still left with the ladyboys even though they are technically girls.
          There are, but for "EXPORT ONLY" and you'll find a few of them in Japan mostly.
          Very few in the PIs in fact but I guess Minnie and the other LBs who are posting in here should be able to give a more accurate commnet.
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• ok ill do whatever this site want to do....

sorry

Comment

• (andrea_me @ Jul. 28 2006,11:07) ok ill do whatever this site want to do....

sorry
              But you can still do the whole 'mwahuggs' thing...i find that adorable!
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• sure dummyplug..you know what i felt like the blacksheep here..the one with problems?

hhmmmm..

Comment

• Hi Andrea

What you need is a good old fashioned bare bottom spanking.....

Comment

• it's been told over and over again....Cebu will be a more wonderful experience if you don't explore it on your own...get a GUIDE!...ladyboy, man or woman (but im sure you guys prefer mixing business with pleasure hahahahahahahahahahaha) cause these people would know where to take you to have a decent time...if you do the exploring by yourself and ask taxi drivers and hotel receptionists they would have a very VAGUE sense of what the SCENE here is really cause they're stuck to their dayjobs....actually having someone who knows the scenes will HELP a whole LOT in your Cebu experience!!!

hehehe off topic: party poopers!!! hehehehe

www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook
                    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

• any contact info with the hot babe on the left??

(hey ya never know )

RM
                      ain't life grand

Comment

• You mean Salma?

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 29 2006,01:38)  You mean Salma?
                          Of course silly;

then again, I was hoping for a response
                          from "HER"

Randyman
                          ain't life grand

Comment

• (dummy_plug @ Jul. 28 2006,12:40)
                            (andrea_me @ Jul. 28 2006,11:07) ok ill do whatever this site want to do....

sorry
                            But you can still do the whole 'mwahuggs' thing...i find that adorable!
                            Sounds good!

On behalf of the site, what we want is (a) for you to type normal, and (b) POST SOME NUDE PICS (OF YOURSELF)!
                            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

• (brocklanders @ Jul. 28 2006,06:29) I have never heard of a Filipino postie. They cant afford it and there are some cultural macho aspects still left with the ladyboys even though they are technically girls.
                              post operartions is a common talk around here in the philippian ladyboys but most of us dont do it cause most of us ladyboys here in PI are like brazilian girls who are also an agressive top...not as agressive as brazilian but we all love to cum and also recieve pleasure
                              sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

•  That's exactly what I love about the PI girls. Almost all of the girls featured here are still able to cum. Sex drive isn't killed by hormones. Something I'm really missing in LOS sometimes.
                                Look at this little Cebuana beauty Iya. An absolute gem with a fantastic smile and beautiful eyes! A raw diamond that needs a little cutting here and there and some advises from the experienced girls - Minnie, Salma?? Just a shaver would do miracles....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                                X