Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (vangough05 @ Sep. 21 2006,03:58) I am sure a man of your considerable charm and hansumbility will take this as a challenge
    hansumbility? I thought you made that word up, but i guess you didn't because when i looked it up in the direction i saw a picture of myself!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• wham bam you got me man.

Comment

• hehe i understand if nobody wants DP to come here to Cebu but all i was doing was just answering to the question of DP!..

Comment

• I don't care what anyone else thinks Andrea. I think you're great and I want to say thanks for answering my questions. I really appreciate you taking time to explain to me about your country and your home, it sounds amazing. I'd really like to visit sometime, and hey, maybe I can come soon! I wouldn't want to miss all the cool things you told me about that go on during the holidays!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• You know what dummyplug i really agree with you! just got to be me right? well most of the time i really care of what people say to me but this is ME..this is my own life!. dont be afraid to be the real Y-O-U!

duMmyplug..thank you for having me here and also all the people who cares for me!

mwAhhUgs to all.....

Comment

• -------------------andrea; stop writing like a twit!!!!
              edited----------------

hehe!
              Attached Files

Comment

• I thought she was done with that stupid CaPs ON, cAPs off TypING styLe.

SHIAt, IT's anNoyINg!
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

• hey im not writing with the caps on......helooooooo!n what are you talking about?

Comment

• this one for you DP..mWaAhhUgs!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• (andrea_me @ Oct. 05 2006,08:42) hey im not writing with the caps on......helooooooo!n what are you talking about?
                      Oh ignore him Andrea. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Anyways...thanks for the pic! I think you look amazing! Where have you been? I haven't seen you on the forums or on Yahoo at all lately. Miss talking with you. Hope to chat again soon!

Comment

• Can't you two, LiKe, gO PriVAte or something!!

Comment

• hi DP, yeah i know! im trying to avoid it! Well i've been busy with my school and stuff and hopefully i could make through all of this...wish me luck DP!. hehe well im just here no problem with that! Ill just keep in touch with the forum ok!

DuMmyPluG....mWaahHugs!

Comment

• No problem DP..i 'll really keep in touch with the forum...

mWaahHugs

Comment

• just messing around..hehe
                              Attached Files

Comment

• center>Hij Andrea, planning to make a trip to Philippines. How far is it from Manila?And will Yu have time for me? I am a verylonely German Fellow, Photgrapher and Moviestar.Gerard
                                thirtytwoyears,verytall and sportive.Can I rent a Bike in Cebu?
                                And the beach is beautfil? regards G.

Comment

Working...
                                X