Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lisa Winkler Corner...

Hello all,

It would be nice to have a column, regular column, by Lisa Winkler the LB with the other view. (be nice!)

She is always honest in her opinions and willing to share on a regular basis.

So why not encourage her to have a daily thread she will place thoughts opinions and observations in???

Thanks

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/lisaarchives.htm

She had a regular column...

Check it out!

Comment

.. ..yeah, but her last post was in 2004!!  maybe she has forgotten she can still post there?  

Comment

She seems to chime in pretty regularly with her thoughts on a number of topics on the forum. Of course, her, and anyone else's opinion is always welcome.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Throw Snejana in there with Salma, and have a Filipina free for all. Freneticly speeking ofcourse.

Randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

Still waiting.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(Randyman @ Aug. 05 2006,11:32) Throw Snejana in there with Salma, and have a Filipina free for all. Freneticly speeking ofcourse.

Randyman  
              ...oh, & don't forget AnDrEa!    

..it's OK Andrea..  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 05 2006,08:50) http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/lisaarchives.htm

She had a regular column...

Check it out!

Hey thanks Stogie, I did not know that Lisa wrote for the site. Read her stories and found them very interesting.

incher

Comment

(anicon @ Aug. 05 2006,12:30)
                  (Randyman @ Aug. 05 2006,11:32) Throw Snejana in there with Salma, and have a Filipina free for all. Freneticly speeking ofcourse.

Randyman  
                  ...oh, & don't forget AnDrEa!    

..it's OK Andrea..  
                  JEEZUS Anicon!!!

Don't DO that!!!!
                  Gave me a friggin' flashback

(I prefer to keep it to the ladies who have something to say)
                  Randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

I'd like to see more posting from our PI contingent. I'm more interested in Manila than in Cebu, as it is both more interesting, and it is a lot easier to get to. There seems to be a lot of talent in Manila (judging from this site, Pic-link, and others) but I have no idea where to look, and certainly there is no NEP to visit (in fact the PI bars are a bit dreary IMHO). But I'd love to link up with some PI guides, and still have room to butterfly ...

Comment

Well "someone" oughta PM Lisa so she knows this thread is open!

Comment

wahehehe i never knew this post was already open...

thanks suki for opening it up i mean mr. suki has been PMing to place my thoughts in a thread or something like this and i think if someone wants me to post then i guess i should post

anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i have been sick for the last three days so i cannot really place my thoughts into perspective now so what i will do is play a little game of pictionary so you guys have an idea of what i did the last weekend....

i dont know if this flu is the result of my postponing my lunch time during Saturday from the usual 12 PM to 4 PM!!! or my lack of sleep or the fact that i am overexercising myself to keep fit hahahaha all these factors i think added up thats why i am ill today and hard as i try i cant even get up sometimes...i am so tired and i have been watching these local movies which is a total bore LOL and drinking these home remedies which never seem to work waaaaaaaaaaaa

but anyway let's forget about my woes for TODAY and go back last Friday to when i had lots of fun....me and my friends hung out in a wonderful little bar/kiosk here in Cebu and took CAMWHORING to a glamorous new high...

these series of bars here in Cebu are very very crowded and they are where many of the young (and gorgeous!!!)  crowd hang out but i do have to warn several people especially from this forum who wanna go there cause the place is packed with dancing and igniting bodies of young people who can really dare to rub against everyone else for a place in the bar as i know that SOME of you cannot stand crowds anymore and would rather have a quiet time with your champagne or tequila (which i absolutely love!!!! with Coke of course hahahahahaha) ....its an outdoor bar where we enjoy hanging out only in the weekends though as it tends to get placid in the weekdays hehehe

anyway here is a little glimpse unto my weekend life hehehe with some tranny and gay friends...REMEMBER...we are not in some beauty competition here so PLEASE reserve your comments on how passable or how FUGLY the pool of genetic Filipino beauty to the PICTURE POST FORUM...NOT HERE....

hope u have fun viewing my pics guys!!!!

this girl in the center and perhaps the only good looking girl in the picture (hahahahahahahhahaha) is the owner of the bar ...

super drunk Salma wheewwwww....

and me hiding among my friends cause i was so wet and drunk from the dancing and the booze hahahahahahaha

hope u enjoyed my little pictionary and well ill reserve some of my INTELLIGENT rantings and ravings in the next posts to come...
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook
                        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

on last note....when do i get to have arms like these? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bye lovely people!!!!
                          Attached Files
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook
                          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

.... when you have bulimia! Pls stay as you are!!!
                            By the way, love your new avatar!

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

yeh scrorny (thin and yuk) isnt a good look...thats a western girl thing copying magazines and other models......ironic that most Uk women need harpooning....... dont go that route you look great in your pics...your mate with the big ear rings, thats small enough....

Great posts by the way

Comment

Working...
                              X