X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie formerly of Obsessions?

Sorry no pic, but I'm sure someone will remember her. I've even seen her referred to on these forums as the "original femboy". She used to work in Obsessions. Anybody seen her or know where she is living now?

thanks

Lives with me in the UK
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

You are one lucky man, dave

Can you check if that is copyhair btw?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Im too busy downstairs  
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

thanks mate. I got to know her a little as a friend over the space of a few years. She was a good friend of my LB gf. One of the coolest people I've met in Thailand. My gf tried to call her last new year in BKK, but got no call back. I was just wondering...

Best to you both!

John from Amerika

Comment

We are only joking Johnny, welcome to the forum mate  

I saw Anney only once over 3 years ago in Obsessions, she walked past me in a Denim skirt and she made my jaw drop.

I was in "awe" of her as were the girls in there, she had that certain presence about her

She had a boyfriend but I believe that may have ended now and she is back in her home town of Korat but dont quote me on that

There is a poll on here naming the BM's top 5 girls and Anney is my No 1

I would love to meet her one day too and fulfill a Fantasy of mine  

Comment

I need a "fish hook in mouth" emoticon.

Wish I could contact her. She really does have that "certain presence"

Comment

She has a hair salon in north of Thailand here is here mail :

[email protected]

Cute, nice and big cock enjoy
                  Paul

Comment

Thanks guys. TLF comes through again.

Comment

One of the true "superstars" of AsianTS. If you ever had the opportunity to spend time with her you would know why most of us old timers hold her in such high esteem. Her photos alone draw you in but in person the hold she could have have on you was magnetic. To this day whenever I see a photo of her I think back to the first time I met her and spent time with her.

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Jun. 04 2008,00:07) If you ever had the opportunity to spend time with her you would know why most of us old timers hold her in such high esteem.  Her photos alone draw you in but in person the hold she could have have on you was magnetic.  
                        I did..nice girl..but magnetic???
                        Sounds a bit over estimated to me...
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

shes still available if your up her way i believe and now and again visits Bangkok i still chat to her sometimes. Give her a call!

Comment

Here is Annie's gsm number

+66 81702 6036
                            Paul

Comment

(MARKUK @ Jun. 04 2008,17:14) shes still available if your up her way i believe and now and again visits Bangkok i still chat to her sometimes. Give her a call!
                              Just over 3 hours away on a Bus fron BKK hmmmm, now that would be a journey worth taking if shes available

Comment

Working...
                              X