X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lady from Pook Swan House

i lost my cherry to a girl called you (not sure if this is the correct spelling). she works in Pook Swan House on soi bukao. i'm just wondering does anyone know her and if so would they have any photos.

Um, when you were with her, why didn't you take a picture
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

i was with her last week and since it was my first night there and being a novice i was to shy to take photos.

Comment

(derrylad @ Jun. 23 2008,15:05) i lost my cherry to a girl called you....
        Certainly adds new meaning to the phrase "Fuck you too !"  

Did she have any distinguishing features ?

A description would be useful, assuming you can tell us more than "she had black hair, brown eyes & a cock".

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(derrylad @ Jun. 23 2008,15:05) i lost my cherry to a girl called you (not sure if this is the correct spelling).
          Perhaps it was spelled Ewe...

BTW...Mardhi is gonna love your avatar...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

tell us how she look like

i've spend a lot of time there the past 3 weeks.
            have some pics with pook girls also..i will post in my report in the next few days..

Comment

sorry for the lack of a description i wish i could remember more of that night myself it's all a bit of a haze. the only thing that i can really remember was she was wearing a silver outfit when she was dancing on the pole and she had really small tits.

oh she was asian not sure if that will help

Comment

(derrylad @ Jun. 24 2008,07:09) she was wearing a silver outfit when she was dancing on the pole and she had really small tits.

oh she was asian not sure if that will help  
                Well that certainly narrows it down...

Asian you say...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Spelled Hew maybe? Hmmm...anything else you remember? Copyhair? Tattoos? Braces? Stubble?
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Jun. 24 2008,08:43) Spelled Hew maybe? Hmmm...anything else you remember? Copyhair? Tattoos? Braces? Stubble?
                    no sorry i guess this is a lost cause. i new it was a long shot before i posted i just thought somone might know her ny name.

Comment

Let me guess, black hair, brown/black eyes...5.7- 5.10 yes i think I know her.....
                      Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

OH Yea, She say me " I lub you same same monkey lub banana "

DANO
                        You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X