Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Popular camgirl Ericka visiting Bangkok...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular camgirl Ericka visiting Bangkok...

ericka from imlive and flirt4free is in town jult 1 for a fleeting visit shes well worth the visit hot and friendly
    Attached Files
    lets see you in the chatroom

here is another pic
    Attached Files

Comment

and its from july 1-10
      Attached Files

Comment

She's cute.

if you're gonna help her advertise, you might want to include her contact info so interested fellas can get a hold of this young lass.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

from Picture Post forum. Not the place for contact ads.

DP is right, get her contact information up so the guys can get a hold of her when she is in Bkk.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

ok fair enough guys anyone interested can pm me for phone number or try her email [email protected]

Comment

Is she expecting Thailand rates? I'm wondering what she's even doing here?

Comment

Special visit for you?
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Well as nice as that sounds the talent already here is gonna extend way beyond the shelf life of this poor old knackered body!

Still - if she's giving it away then I'll roll over and give it my best shot!

Comment

From what I know from My friend krisstie, these girls charge much more then We would pay in a Bar.It's for these poor fools, Who wont go into a bar & like the lady to come to their hotel.Even if you have the money to waste, it's much more fun going to a bar & an added bonus, it has ice cold beers as well as the girls & fellow BM's

Seamus
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Even if you have the money to waste, it's much more fun going to a bar...
                      We'll agree to disagree on this.

Comment

Fillipina.??? if so will cost u 10k baht...

I am amazed at the ammount of P4P Fillipina Girls who pla y their trade in SG and BKK....
                        Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

yes she is from philippines but there in Bkk for short time with a friend .she asked me to help her after i mentioned that there wer posts by someone about her friend Franncine I dont think she will have preconcieved
                          ideas about making heaps of money so try her guys i wish i was there myself but not in bkk again til later in year

Comment

just 1 more
                            Attached Files

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 30 2008,12:14)
                              Even if you have the money to waste, it's much more fun going to a bar...
                              We'll agree to disagree on this.  
                              To each his own Uncle Stogie, I just like going to bars
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                              X