X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max from LadyboyCrush.com

Came across this lovely on another site and wondered where she might be found or perhaps minimally any reccomendations either way?
    C

Picture?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Hmm, sorry about that, thought it loaded al right,,here is another go!

Comment

Topics merged
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(bkkfarang1 @ Jan. 30 2009,18:29) Came across this lovely on another site and wondered where she might be found or perhaps minimally any reccomendations either way?
          C
          All the information you seek is available on the site where you found the photo...
          "What a fucking hero you are.... "
          -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

bkkfarang1 - Please do not cut watermarks off other sites property - credit where it is due please.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(LadyboyCrush @ Jan. 31 2009,05:16)
              (bkkfarang1 @ Jan. 30 2009,18:29) Came across this lovely on another site and wondered where she might be found or perhaps minimally any reccomendations either way?
              C
              All the information you seek is available on the site where you found the photo...
              Uh huh? And what site would that be? Do you have a link?

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jan. 31 2009,06:47) bkkfarang1 - Please do not cut watermarks off other sites property - credit where it is due please.
                Actually, it looks like that is just a thumbnail from LadyboyCrush's preview page... and we dont put watermarks on our thumbs... so, no watermark was cropped from this photo..

Ya... thats Max (aka) pikky.... Freelancer found in the sukhumvit area... with an enormous cock! and, its one of the weirdest shaped cocks I've ever seen actually.... its FLAT... super wide... but not that tall... very soft on the outside, but very hard on the inside....

You just have to experience it, and you will know what Im talking about... heeheh

Her phone/email is the members section (along with her gallery) of LBC.
                "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Hope you don't have any behind the scenes pics featuring another enormous cock playing with her.........

Ya buaa nuu!!!
                  My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Met her in feb...sweety and nice .... good size cock that look bigger on her small frame... get deal by email previous day...call and she was in my room mid afternoon perfectly on fixed time !!

Comment

Big!
                      Attached Files
                      My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Working...
                      X