X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Areeya ~ Where can she be found?

Hi, does anyone know where Areeya can be found at the moment?
    I think I spotted her in Patong/Phuket some weeks ago.
    Thx
    Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Why not send a message via her website, I'm sure her boyfriend shall get back to you with some advice on sex and travel

Comment

Just saw her working in Cascade, #99 looking very good.

Comment

Yip and me barfine her and had a #69 ....

Lol
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(jadeite @ Feb. 22 2009,21:22) Just saw her working in Cascade, #99 looking very good.
          Was that an attempt at humour or did you actually spot another Areeya look-alike ?

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(paradise_juggler @ Feb. 22 2009,20:39) I think I spotted her in Patong/Phuket some weeks ago.
            Thx
            Maybe someone should tag her and we could follow her via satellite
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

The Satellite & Software is already in place Jim, all you need is the target's phone number  

It's magnificent technology.

Comment

loved it the first time round pentire, and just as funny now

steviep

Comment

areeya lives in Phuket with her very wealthy canadian boyfriend ,forget it.
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 22 2009,23:56)
                    (jadeite @ Feb. 22 2009,21:22) Just saw her working in Cascade, #99 looking very good.
                    Was that an attempt at humour or did you actually spot another Areeya look-alike ?  

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Guess I am thinking of a different Areeya. Shoulder length black hair, big hooters, darkish, been at Cascade forever. If you google areeya, click images and there are a lot.

Comment

I've made that mistake - the beautiful TeeTee looks just like Areeya. She really is sex-on-legs...
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

In my opinion Areeya is the most sensational ladyboy superstar ever.

She's ladyboy perfection... absolutely flawless.

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 23 2009,07:53)    I've made that mistake - the beautiful TeeTee looks just like Areeya. She really is sex-on-legs...    
                          I agree with Pacman I think you have confused Tee Tee for Areeya.

Comment

Tee Tee is still just as tasty too. She was in my lap last week (cock and tits out) when Deep Throat and I were in Cascades.

She told me too that she has adjusted the hormones too and now her cock is working fine. She showed me and she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Nhscotsman

Comment

(Stogie @ Feb. 23 2009,09:24) In my opinion Areeya is the most sensational ladyboy superstar ever.

She's ladyboy perfection... absolutely flawless.  
                              can't argue with that

Comment

Working...
                              X