X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee

Now that we're on a roll, I have a feeling this one will be popular.

Lee.

Again, the picture is from the same website  - www.ladyboythailand.info.  Not sure where it was taken.  Pattaya?

Is she still around?  A bit young for my taste, but a bonny wee lass all the same.  Unless she isn't.  Wee, that is.
    Attached Files

Wow! Don't know her... by the way, that's one crappy web site you have linked to!

Comment

Looks like Phuket to me, just off Bangla.........and she is a bonnie wee thing......
      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Think this is her here, from Ladyboy Gold, Lee

no idea where she is, never noticed her in Pattaya
        Attached Files

Comment

Now she is lovely , I'm in love for the weekend again
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Apr. 18 2009,16:50)
            Now she is lovely , I'm in love for the weekend again  
            Jim here she is again for you, special delivery for next weeks do, sorry she is already unwrapped. (Thanks to LadyBoy Gold)
            Attached Files

Comment

I've been looking out for this Lee for the past few years and never found here.
              She's in several of the Young Asian Transsexuals movies, and always the ones based in Pattaya, but so far no sightings from me.
              I'd assume she's either moved on from pattaya or stopped the P4P work altogether.

Comment

Still in Pattaya but doesn't work bar, freelances in Mixx most weekends, sweet person only 19 but unfortunatley her behaviour can be quite irrational at times as bang into the frozen water!!!

Comment

Yes this is one young lass that has been mentioned and keenly sought after on many forums over the last year or so....

First noticed her on the net but after many trips never laid eyes on her and i believe not many others have either....

She is a beauty so if any experienced mongers can help?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X