Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen Jenny from Charnee Bar ...

Has anyone seen Jenny from Charnee Bar in Drinking Street, lately? I was supposed to meet here during my stay here but she has not replied to the messages, so I wonder what happened and if I should move on ...?

Here is a pic I took back in Feb.
    Attached Files

Well, sorry folks, I can answer my own question now. She is still in Charnee Bar, saw her there last night. Before u all think what an idiot I am, she knew that I'd be coming to Pattaya and we had made prior arrangements to spend some time together. About a little over a week ago she told me that she had stopped working there. After I arrived I sent her 3-4 messages but received no reply.

Last night I met up with Juri and we went over to Drinking Street and there she was, obviously with another punter and booked for the night. She had also changed her phone number for whatever reason. I have to say I was a little pissed but then Kae from La Bamba more than saved my night ;-)

That's the great thing about Pattaya, you lose one, you win another one ... or two, up to you :-)

Comment

Thanks for the update... how are you keeping up with that monster man, Juri?

Comment

(Stogie @ Apr. 26 2009,13:29) Thanks for the update... how are you keeping up with that monster man, Juri?  
        Haha, we are from the same neck of the woods, so I don't know whether the monster-part is heritage related or only refers to Juri ;-)

Stamina-wise I knew that it would be an impossible task, so I'm not even trying. But hanging out was perfect and I would have missed out on a great night with Kae hadn't it been for his instincts :-)

Comment

I thought she wanted to spend Songkran outside of Pattaya...

Comment

You mean Jenny? Well, perhaps she wanted, perhaps she did, they obviously get upset if any of us lie to them but the reverse it is not the case.

Last night she said she would call me today but so far she hasn't. If she doesn't, I will scratch her off my list and move on, and after last night I somehow feel like I should anyhow ...

Comment

Words of wisdom from my dear old dad. Best way to get over a lady (ladyboy)(boy) is to climb up on top of another one. Wise old bloke my dad!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

At last somebody on this forum is posting something about Char Nee bar and it's beauties, Eve, Pai and Jenny.

May I add that on the other forum it is already mentioned that Jenny will be leaving, that she is throwing a farewell /birthday party etc. And more about Eve...

Are the newbies catching up with the old hands?
                Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Apr. 27 2009,21:55) Congratulations!!!!

At last somebody on this forum is posting something about Char Nee bar and it's beauties, Eve, Pai and Jenny.

May I add that on the other forum it is already mentioned that Jenny will be leaving, that she is throwing a farewell /birthday party etc. And more about Eve...

Are the newbies catching up with the old hands?
                  MB, there have been quite some pics from BB on Char-nee lately!

So, where is Jenny heading to?

When I was there a few days ago, Jenny was there and Pai. Didn't see Eve. Eve is really cute but I guess I'll avoid Char-nee for this time. There might have been one or two new ones, but I had my issue that time with J, so I didn't pay much attention.

Comment

I've seen his pictures on various posts but what I mean is that as far as I know there is not a seperate thread on Char Nee bar.

And I have seen and been with Eve 3x, Eve and Pai 1x and Pai 2x
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

Char Nee bar is only one of about 4 bars in Drinking Street that feature ladyboys...

When I left about 2 weeks ago there were at least 15 ladyboys working in the 4 major
                      bars there...

Not a bad place to visit if you are looking for either recycled or new talent...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Wot ever happend to you little bit of "new talent" Dad ?
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I'm sure she is doing just fine but you know your old fag Dad...

Toward the end of the trip I kinda got distracted by this...
                          Attached Files

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 28 2009,21:59) Not a bad place to visit if you are looking for either recycled or new talent...
                            I saw mostly recycled ones in the other bars.

Char Nee is the only one with "new"talent but they will have to get some more in now that some are leaving ...
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

You're joking...The girls in Char Nee have been around for a very long while...
                              For example the little sweetie you call Eve, called herself Sunny a couple years back...
                              When she also worked in Char Nee...

The bar next to Char Nee has about 4 new girls...One a young transfer from Hemma Cabaret...
                              In fact I would wager Stogie remembers her face from a visit to Hemma a couple months back...

Nok Bar in the corner has 3 new Isaan girls all in town for less than 4 months...

The bar opposite in the corner has clearly has 5 or 6 most of whom have bee around Pattaya a
                              long while just like those in Char Nee...

Over the past 6 months I pretty much visited all the bars at least 3 times a week...

And one a few more times than that...

Comment

Working...
                              X