X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SANG in Phuket

Wish to meet, anyone have contact information? Comments?

I take it English is not your first Language ? A please , thank you & a photo normally does the trick
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ May 05 2009,02:07)  I take it English is not your first Language ? A please , thank you & a photo normally does the trick  
      Dave. Irish prolly?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I think he wishes to meet you if you have contact info is the way that reads but only if you are Irish
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(sev7en @ May 04 2009,20:40)
          (seamus @ May 05 2009,02:07)  I take it English is not your first Language ? A please , thank you & a photo normally does the trick  
          Dave. Irish prolly?
          Irish , no way

DAVID

Usage: English, Jewish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Slovene, German, Scandinavian, Dutch, Biblical

Other Scripts: דָוִד (Hebrew), Давид (Russian)

Pronounced: DAY-vid (English), dah-VEED (Hebrew), da-VEED (French), dah-VEET (Russian), DAH-fit (German), DAH-vit (Dutch) [key]
          Possibly derived from Hebrew דוד (dvd) meaning "beloved". David was the second and greatest of the kings of Israel, ruling in the 10th century BC. Several stories about him are told in the Old Testament, including his defeat of Goliath, a giant Philistine. Jesus was supposedly descended from him.

This name has been used in Britain since the Middle Ages. It has been especially popular in Wales, where it is used in honour of the 5th-century patron saint of Wales (also called Dewi), as well as in Scotland, where it was borne by two kings. Famous bearers include empiricist philosopher David Hume (1711-1776) and explorer David Livingstone (1813-1873). This is also the name of the hero of Charles Dickens' semiautobiographical novel 'David Copperfield' (1850).
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(bradnor @ May 05 2009,01:45) Wish to meet, anyone have contact information?  Comments?
            where do they keep coming from?

Welcome to the forum. Don't think you will find contact information for Sang, but sure you'll get plenty of comments.

I'm interested to know what you will do with the phone number? Just give her a ring tell her your thinking of her? A little dirty talk to a real live ladyboy?

Mate you can learn a lot on this site, as many of us have, but its bad form just to join as a member to ask for someones contact details. My best advice to you is go to Phuket/Thailand and look for her yourself, you probably won't find her, but you will find so many others who will float your boat live, not over the phone.

Comment

Which Sang?

I know of at least 2
              Anthonymustang

Comment

Only 2, sure?
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

That's why I put in "at least"
                  Anthonymustang

Comment

(Anthony_Mustang @ May 06 2009,15:28) Which Sang?

I know of at least 2
                    Here is the only one I know, but don't think she is around Patong anymore.
                    Attached Files

Comment

(Boarhog @ May 07 2009,16:01)
                      (Anthony_Mustang @ May 06 2009,15:28) Which Sang?

I know of at least 2
                      Here is the only one I know, but don't think she is around Patong anymore.
                      Yeap that "Sang" is working at a massage place in Patong at the moment. No more Soi Bangla. Sorry not sure which one but I know they have at least one other ladyboy working at the place. And yes she will give a "Happy Ending".
                      Anthonymustang

Comment

Working...
                      X