X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June aka Appo

She has been at Hi Boss for quite a long time, but in the most recent photo gallery of her on ATS, it said she is at Guess Bar now? Could this possibly be true?
    Attached Files
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Thats a strong addition if she is a Guess Girl now. How long will it take her to start ignoring forum regulars like the others? Do they have special orientation training for that?

Comment

(Lefty @ May 10 2009,06:21) .....it said she is at Guess Bar now? Could this possibly be true?
      I am about 95% certain that is wrong.  I say 95% because I have hardly made it along to Guess Bar in the last few weeks.

Also it would not be the first time a model's bio has been wrong on the site.
      I suspect that sometimes the photographers get their notes confused  -  not sure why though!      

She does remind me a lot of the lovely Dtom so maybe that is where the confusion crept in.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

I also not sure that ATS is as careful on getting these details correct anymore. Not the same as when I first found them in 2002 and I was in contact with and soon meeting the love of my life, all because of their great customer service provided by Jon.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

If you have JeJe number call her there where best of friends best tag time I ever had but heard last year went home with boyfriend I know she has not been HiBoss in almost 1 year

Comment

Working...
          X