X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know who this is?

This Girl Is One Sure Fire Hottie! No blood in my brain when i check her out        
    Attached Files

Probably the current most famous Thai ladyboy on the net. Areeya.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

isn't that Amy ?
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

FFS
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Anyone know who this is?

My nomination for post of the month....good one Kev

Comment

So, this was someone you know, just joking around, and not some new guy who sincerely did not know?
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

She looks familiar but cant just remember...its on the tip of my tongue...her name as well

Comment

I've never met her myself. She's just so beautiful. Would love to meet her some day. She's my Fav. LB

Comment

So you do know who this is....??...

Comment

Well I know her via Internet.... Never met her in person if that's what your asking?

Comment

Anyway ......Whats that book where this boy and wolf, nevermind
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

ummm... You guys should know I've never been to Thailand or anything. Has everyone been with her or something???

Comment

dont take the comments too personal,i for one know most guys can never get to LOS.
                          and my guess is that even many of the guys on here who have havnt even seen her,yes its AREEYA. shes been around the scene for a fair while now.
                          was with her 3 years ago very hot still looking good and terrific in the sack,yes shes as good as she looks,tho time is creeping on her now as it it us all.
                          robbo

Comment

Areeya was on livejasmin tonight guess it was around 5am Thai time, she charges 3.99 a minute and looks thinner than she has been in recent years.
                            Dexter Hines

Comment

She supposedly has a relatively rich young foreign bf, so the online thing is currently as close to real sex one can have with her. I think he is who helped her set up her own personal pay site with all the fancy photo galleries and such.
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                              X