Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contacting S aka Carrot! (Hi Boss veteran)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting S aka Carrot! (Hi Boss veteran)

Hello to you all I would be in Pattaya on 11 June
    I would like to contact this ladyboy maill or phone number.
    carrot s name works in hi-boss.

thanx you all

She's out and about in Pattaya , I heard a funny story about her a while back involving a set of golf clubs
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ May 14 2009,03:02)
      She's out and about in Pattaya , I heard a funny story about her a while back involving a set of golf clubs  
      She's out and about in Pattaya , I heard a funny story about her a while back involving her going back to work in a boys bar.
      My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

S is a cool chick. Been at Hi Boss since 2003, though shows up in other places.
        She tagged along with me one night last May, when I was leaving the Soi. She was wearing just a thong down belong with a fishnet short dress that covered about 75% of her butt. We were drawing a fair amount of looks, well she was more me I guess, as we walked down 2nd Rd. I decided to take her into a clothing store and buy her a pair of shorts and a blouse. She was cool with it and after changing, put her dress into her coin purse for safe keeping.
        A few days later, just afternoon, I was hanging out at one of my usual places to relax during the day, way over on Soi Yensabai, and here come S walking along, trying to find a friend who lived in the area. I was surprised to see her in that part of town, and to be awake so early in the day.

Her number last May was 087 748 2960
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

thank all you I hope have a good time in this company

Comment

S and almost always at Hi Boss on Soi 6
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Lefty @ May 14 2009,04:37) She was cool with it and after changing, put her dress into her coin purse for safe keeping.
              Hilarious!

Comment

Please tell me more....

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

pray,tell us,were these golf clubs used as any sort of sexual device?................what did she do with the 5 iron?
                  robbo

Comment

Oh trust you guys to come up with some sexual element to the story

My contacts tell me she was part of a highly organized criminal gang who decided to nick a set of golf clubs of some punter one night .

Our ladyboy Ronnie Biggs then decided to nick the clubs from her own gang and go it alone to sell them off ......

She was apparently apprehended by the law and spent some time incarcerated .

Now I'm not one to laugh at others misfortunes , but I can just picture the scene of S in her usual attire humping a set of golf clubs around the streets of Pattaya , I wonder what made the police suspicious

The comic possibilities are endless , for instance ......

Was the gang hiding out at the 18th Hole in Walking Street

Did the discription fit her to a tee

Did the arresting police man say "Where are we gonna putter "

Comment

There is a ladyboy named Ronnie Biggs? I never heard of her.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

yeh, and, well i tell you this ,never get on a train with her or any of her gang like Buster "balls" edwards, or youll lose your golf clubs and they will be off to brazil quicker than you can say "ladyboys with rain robber names nicked my golf gear"
                        robbo

Comment

(jimslim @ May 14 2009,22:26) Oh trust you guys to come up with some sexual element to the story  
                          I can't recall seeing 'S' the last few trips, but based on the comments above, she is still on the scene.

Not sure what to make of her entirely, as she can be a bit "hit & miss", and I'm not talking about her golf either.

I recall introducing her to Frank a few years ago in the days of Club 131.

I'm still wondering who I did a bigger disservice to.

In any case, she does have a certain sex appeal.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Attached Files
                          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

As I recall the Frank fellow had problems sitting on his bar stool for a while after that encounter

A hole in one

Comment

thank you to you I intend to go hi-boss I think I can meet her there.

I would be in Pattaya on 11 June
                              I intend to meet: suzy (Stringfellow)
                              alis (la bamba)
                              s (hi-boss)
                              which has another idea

Comment

Working...
                              X