X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tata and Jenny

Hello everyone, greetings from Norway. I just recently joined this board after lurking for a few weeks.

Feeling bad that my first post is actually a request. I used the search button to find out as much as possible about 2 of my favourites.  Which are Tata and Jenny (mamasan at Stringfellows?)

Although in Tatas case most info i found about her is pictures (great ones, thanks to all that posted them)

And not so much info about her, or maybe i blinked to much searching.

The same with Jenny many pictures, but not that much info.

I`ve been to Thailand before (January this year, Bangkok and Phuket) and plan to go in January next year. However did not meet any Ladyboys on that trip. Wasnt looking either as i didnt know where they hang out to be honest.

As my Thai is limited (hope to learn more) i was just wondering more trivial things: like can these two speak english, or just "hansum man"?

Easy to be with? moody? etc...

And how about contact details? i see no point in getting that now as the trip is so many months away. Can i actually call up the club when i arrive and try to get a meeting, or is it just go and meet them there?

If any of those arent available for the time im there, can anyone recommend someone for a first time experience?

I plan to stay for a month, and visiting Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket

So if you got any info on these 2 LB and want to share, thank you in advance

Best wishes:  rockit

(rockit @ May 18 2009,01:44) Easy to be with? moody? etc...
    Hi rockit , both are moody as fuck but don't let that put you off
    Attached Files
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Jimslim says it all..but just relax and go for it man....whats the worst you can have a good time instead of a great time..

Tata is a good kid and is sometimes a little whacky but speaks pretty good english.

Be very careful when you go to "EZY" as you may come out with more than just Tata.
      Enjoy
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Moody i can deal with that, (i hope they dont get from Richard Simmons to Tom Waits in split seconds,)

They look better, though

Nice pictures too

Leaving Ezy with more than Tata?

Think she could be handfull already  

Comment

Working...
        X