X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Witnee These Days?

I know Witnee used to work at C&D's, but moved on to SoiC (I think). Does anyone know where she is these days? I'd like to meet up with her again.

You got it right I think. Soi Croc now last I heard.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Whitney was recently posted on lbs of Phuket thread by our crack ladyboy researcher Jimbo. She was working at Tequila Bar in January when I was last there, and appears to be there now as Jimbo caught a snap of her on the podium. She does a whole pumping iron (Bar Table) routine on the podium. she also grabs four chairs and does her nightly reps with those.

Quite a crowd pleaser on Soi croc, but too scary for me. I'm still suffereing post dry humping disorder when she dry humped me in the olf C&D's 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
      X