X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Netty from Cascades about?

is she still  around....only 25 days to  be back!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

Yes, she is. Saw her there twice in the last two weeks.

Comment

thanks...i am not into bangkok scene, is possible normal price for LT with her is 4.000 bath?

Comment

Up to You and She
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Netty has moved up to the number one spot on my MB list.
          Too bad she is not in Phuket errr sorry Pattaya.
          I hope for you (lblover) -and for myself of course- that she will still be there in a couple of weeks time. Keep us posted when you get here. Always like to see a report first before I go.
          Lost in Space!

Comment

(lbloverxxx @ Jul. 06 2009,18:41) thanks...i am not into  bangkok scene, is possible normal price for LT with her is 4.000 bath?
            4000 baths...     I wouldn't mind just one bath...    
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I really like the Ladyboy69.com Logo. I'd make a Great Tattoo.
              Think I'll get it Inked on the back of my foreArm with the Letters; AFB/ALB
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(lbloverxxx @ Jul. 06 2009,18:41) thanks...i am not into  bangkok scene, is possible normal price for LT with her is 4.000 bath?
                4000??

Up to you how much u want to spend.... But if you are not totally disgusting she would probably be very happy indeed for half of that... Asking and going price is VERY different on everything in Thailand.

Again your choice. .

Comment

Great face and body not to mention her Cock
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 07 2009,08:21) Great face and body not to mention her Cock    
                    Much nicer (and bigger) than Nicky and Emma in all apects...
                    Attached Files
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

BF her last time I was in Bangkok, thought she was really nice, well sexy and a good blow job.

Mouths a bit funny but am I being picky.

PS: Just had a full scan for all the naughty things after some cunt of a BM e mailed me with a nasty rumour. Results today and thankfully all clear. Have been pushing my luck lately but think I will wise up now.

Had condom with Natty
                      harris11

Comment

I wish others could be so candid...     Thanks Harris, slowly the message will get through. And don't think the girls don't know who won't use a condom. As you walk into the bar, the word gets around so fast - how much you paid, condom use, dick size, etc...

Obviously this only applies where you have barfined previously.

As for Natty's mouth.... hmmmm, she has a certain look that I am sure has her stamped as a star. And I am not talking way off in the future, that angelic face will propel her to fame & fortune.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Was with her mid June, told me she's going under the knife in September...

Reckons she'll make a shit load more working as a GG?

Comment

(Hardtop @ Jul. 07 2009,12:27) Was with her mid June, told me she's going under the knife in September...

Reckons she'll make a shit load more working as a GG?
                            I reckon that load of shit will not come from us....

Well okay, if she does a good blowjob and keeps her panties on, I won't mind paying her a bit...
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

Knowing Netty, she'll still ask for a tip! Don't put it past her. Got a few bills to pay..

Comment

Working...
                              X