Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(hardcharged @ Aug. 06 2009,07:35) why do you want me to call the thai embassy?  again, that is an in joke, not that funny.  the other runs in this thread were much better.
    Well I thought it was funny.

But that must be my warped sense of humour....
    Lost in Space!

Comment

Well just for Hardcharged , here is a couple taken a few days ago (posting with Neungs permission)..

We had been out for a few drinks in Issan where she lives and i think the johnny black did it's work a little too well
      Attached Files

Comment

The johnny black worked but so did Neung as you can see from the alcohol reddened eyes
        Attached Files

Comment

Still one of the best girls around...getting a little fat from the food in Issan as she does like to eat, and we also went over to see Natty (ex Cascades) at her house and met a few other LB's that you all might know but have left the P4P scene...
          Attached Files

Comment

Forgot to say... hope you enjoy them hardcharged

Comment

Very civilised of a sponsor to share pics with us.  
              TT

Comment

Hi Timboy,

Thanks for sharing, would you be so kind to show some pic's of the local talent and the re-tired LB's in the area...

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

so much local talent as i am sure the bm's will tell you but i will try to post a few pics of some semi retired LB's next time i go up

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 05 2009,02:01) I'm her sponsor and so is my wife!
                    Ive warned you brian
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                    X