Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joy is now a post-op but not sure if she is still doing the Singapore runs.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Joy is now definitely a post-op .... Beer showed me the photo
      TT

Comment

Wow, Joy a postop! Surprising news, as I thought Beer might have hers before Joy. Joy will be not working for a couple of months after surgery. I hope she went to a good dr! I wish her quick and uncomplicated recovery.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Well , was with TT Chang & Fleeing drinking with Beer & Mo a few weeks back.
          At that time Jenny was in Singapore , Beer was waiting for Joy to recover from surgery & then they were both heading for Singapore. According to Beer they go for up to 2 months at a time & when asked if she was going to have surgery, she pulled up her skirt put My hand on her cock & said "NO WAY"
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 05 2010,13:22) .....she pulled up her skirt put My hand on her cock & said "NO WAY"  
            Bravo!  

Actually I would be tempted to go with Beer, post-op..... but don't tell her that Rx!!
            TT

Comment

Do you think I could be in luck and Beer and Joy plan their trip to Singapore this week?

Comment

Might be still a little early , Joy only had the op late Feb .
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(nikki393 @ Apr. 05 2010,19:10) Do you think I could be in luck and Beer and Joy plan their trip to Singapore this week?
                  I would doubt it very much - odds are they will both be in their home towns celebrating Songkran holiday. I understood Beer had been told to lay off the trips for a while - otherwise she would be denied admission into Singapore hence she has been at guess for a while now.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

Had a drink & a chat with Beer again this evening.

She is still looking fine and if I hadn't already made alternative arrangements would have taken up her very kind offer.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Attached Files
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Oh Lordy, Beer is looking mighty fine. IMO, Guess Bar just isn't the same when Beer isn't there.
                      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(ciobha @ Apr. 06 2010,07:19) Oh Lordy, Beer is looking mighty fine. IMO, Guess Bar just isn't the same when Beer isn't there.
                        The gin & tonics are very good if they don't have beer available.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 05 2010,13:52) I understood Beer had been told to lay off the trips for a while - otherwise she would be denied admission into Singapore hence she has been at guess for a while now.
                          I can confirm that. Cindy and I had a long conversation with the lovely Beer 2 weeks ago. Cindy wanted some info about Singapore and Beer admitted that immigration was carefully watching her entries.

How much time will she wait...depends if it's LB clock or our farang clock. Theirs seem to run a little faster.

BTW, nice to meet you Mardhi, even if it was brief as your other half was waiting for her chocolate cake.
                          "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                          X