Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Lefty @ Sep. 08 2009,15:08)
    (manarak @ Sep. 07 2009,23:32) ok, found a couple

Bibi is nice, even without makeup, and she has a big mouth :-))

Has been featured on Privatetranssexual
    I watched her Private TS video. The photog was asking her questions about the kind of man she preferred. She said black men with big cocks.
    you sure it wasn't sev7en dreaming about Brazil?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Taken Bebe a few times and always a good experience she is a real pro. I saw her in cascades maybe twice in the whole time i was there i August. I sent her a sms and she was happy to see me so she is still seeing customers, I think just not turning up for work very much! Seems a pretty common thing when it's quiet in the bar for alot of lbs. Quite a few were calling this LB i was with end of Aug asking to borrow money to pay their barfine cos they had so many days off

Comment

thanks for the update simon...any chance you can provide her digits?

Comment

You want him to cut her fingers off , don't you think thats going a little too far
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

good point...allow me to rephrase... any chance you can provide her tel no.? thanks!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 09 2009,10:32) She said black men with big cocks.
              you sure it wasn't sev7en dreaming about Brazil?[/quote]
              They´re ladies!!!

At least Juri tells me so.

Computer says no.
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

..where are the black man's in Brasil.....??...i only saw chocolate - girl's, and of course they have big, big.......

xxx

Comment

OMG, Bibi is probably one of the hottest LB's I've seen on the internet. Now that I am finally going to Bangkok I really have to look for Leo at Cascades.

I'm heading there in March, anyone know her number?

Comment

Working...
                  X