Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(thegame925 @ Jan. 02 2010,06:48) It never ceases to amaze me as to what a hairstyle will do to one's appreciation/perception of "attractiveness".
    This one from a year earlier - Cleopatra.

Have to laugh, comparing my style of photo with Snapper's!
    Attached Files
    TT

Comment

She looks way better this year than she did last year. That Cleopatra look was a bit naff, I thought.
      I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Welcome back from your hibernation! I have heard that Tunch is sponsored off - but hopefully that is incorrect. TTC still checks this forum out, so if he knows, he may be able to lend you a helping hand!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks Rx. I did PM Mr. T so hopefully one way or another I can get the info. It really is for one of her fans so the Sponsor issue should be moot
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

We believe you, you just have to convince her sponsor...
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

OK Paccie, so what's your poison ?

Comment

..yeah, a pic won't do, that could be anyone, voice call maybe, but if you're really lucky & have a sponsor like Lbluvr(sp) who catches his LB txt'g & emailing other guys & is still forgiving, well then it's a piece of cake to get her info..    
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

'Fashion accessory' ... hehe I like that!

Not had any contact with the lovely Tunch for a long time, unfortunately.  I have sent sms to the last number I had. No reply.  And i cant remember her name for Facebook, so have drawn a blank.
                  TT

Comment

Thanks TT. Oh well, she'll have to be content with the links I've sent her

Comment

. So you've got better contacts than me, guy?!  

I see on Layboys pattaya forum the following post from Stealth007  Posted 24 December 2011

.. she want to be out of the picture for a while until she made up her mind what she is going to do with her life ,
                      TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Jan. 08 2012,00:59) until she made up her mind what she is going to do with her life ,
                        An all too common refrain I'm afraid... doesn't stop them from getting up to mischief, alas.. (or not, as the case may be.. )

Comment

Working...
                        X