X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Ice from Cascades?

I am looking for this particular girl who I met in Bangkok some time ago. Could any of you let me know where I can find her again?

Thanks

M
    Attached Files

(lonestream @ Sep. 13 2009,19:24) I am looking for this particular girl who I met in Bangkok some time ago. Could any of you let me know where I can find her again?
    About half a year ago I saw her in Cascades, but I don't know if she's still there.
    Dutch.

Comment

I was with her (Icey) about a year ago and is best of friends with my girl at the time, Giftsy, her number 0832238594, you can reach her through it.

Comment

She has been in Cascades every day for the last week .... how would I know that?
        TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Sep. 14 2009,10:36) She has been in Cascades every day for the last week ....    how would I know that?  
          Scouting?
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

stalking?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Thank you all. I am heading into Bangkok. Have a great week.

M

Comment

ah, no probs... 90% of the lbs at cascade can get you some ice...

Oh wait... thats not....

oops.
                "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 14 2009,12:28) stalking?
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(TTChang @ Sep. 14 2009,04:36) She has been in Cascades every day for the last week ....
                    I can confirm that she was there last night looking rather lovely on the carousel.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

She was in Cascades last month - her number was 23 I think - nice girl.
                      "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

(Ericthehalfabee @ Oct. 24 2009,19:10) her number was 23 I think
                        Yes

nice girl
                        Also, yes    
                        Dutch.

Comment

Ice is known as 'Yabba' around town... Next time you're in a Go-go just ask the girls for Yabba

Comment

Working...
                          X