Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a great piece of video of Whitey beating her huge meat and knocking out a rather respectable load. One for the fans lol www.xhamster.com/movies/203476/hot_shemale_cum.html
    hope I have added the URL right
    cheers
    sam
    always up for it

Comment

(seamus @ Oct. 04 2009,13:24) To each his own, but I agree with BP. May as well go to a gay club & fuck young boys !
      Anyone who is interested in Witne must also like young boys?

What a crock. How could anyone compare her to a young boy?
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 03 2009,17:32) You always hear thing like don't mess with ladyboys or they could kick all our asses. I don't buy it for one, however whitney is the exemption.
        Why? She's almost a midget, weighs under 50 kg, and is NOT that strong.
        Attached Files

Comment

I saw her the other night so she's still around Only for the very brave (and Yes, I have!!!)
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(seamus @ Oct. 04 2009,13:24) To each his own, but I agree with BP. May as well go to a gay club & fuck young boys !
            OK...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(halla @ Oct. 22 2009,20:17) Why? She's almost a midget, weighs under 50 kg, and is NOT that strong.
              Nice pic, halla! Is it new?
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

About 4 months.

Comment

Damm,

Would love to meet her,i think spending some time with her would be a freaking riot

Though she might be one of the girls who would get frowned upon by the hotel staff

Anyways if anyboy got her number/email adress let me know (i write a nice eloquent ode regarding all her extremely formed proclivities both the physical as the mental)

Otherwise i just give her a visit and walk the dryhump of shame

cheers

btw she already looks fairly old so shouldnt it be ''fucking old geezers then''

Comment

Her room is quite close to bangla so hotel not necessarily an issue. ST hotel just near C&D as well IIRC. Please read the countless posts regarding handing out email addresses/ phone numbers.
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

My bad Ivor,

will not ask about email adresses or telephone numbers again.

Anyways going on a little treasurehunt would be way more fun as well,though i hope i strike gold in the end.

Thanks for the info

and i try to be a law abiding forum poster

cheers

Comment

(balibeachboy2122 @ Oct. 24 2009,22:46) My bad Ivor,

will not ask about email adresses or telephone numbers again.
                        You ain't bad mate...You can ask for telephone numbers and contact info on any ladyboy who tickles your fancy...

Correct me if I'm wrong Igor...but isn't this named "CONTACT: The Ladyboy 'Lost & Found' Dept!"
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                        X