Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys if anyone has her contact details please pass em on... could,nt see her at nana last couple of nights
    meeting ladyboys

Comment

(ladytslover @ Oct. 10 2009,14:19) Hey guys if anyone has her contact details please pass em on... could,nt see her at nana last couple of nights
      I've sent you a PM

Comment

Guys!

I think there is a reason why she is working outside and not inside the bars in NANA.. Checked the ID of her friend Qui a month ago and she was 17 even though she claimed to be 20... Would guess it is the same with this lady...

Anyone for their own.. I would check the ID before I went with her though.

Happy hunting!

Comment

Hey guys as anyone manage to get any details on her yet....not seen her in nana and would love to hok up with this one....cheers
          meeting ladyboys

Comment

according to other forum, her name is something like Gsus
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Hey Bigmick, thanks for the info bro but i,ve had no luck getting my mitts on this one.... cheers
              meeting ladyboys

Comment

I really hope she is 18 by January. That would be a great way to spend my first ever night in LOS.

Comment

..ur asking for trouble if u pkup a freelancer around Nana without ID; could have saved myself a lot of grief & money if i hadn't & I'll never do it again.. it's a bad experience I won't soon forget..  
                  .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 08 2009,23:06) according to other forum, her name is something like Gsus
                    Short for "Gsus Christ, look at the size of that thing!"
                    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(anicon @ Nov. 21 2009,10:26) ..ur asking for trouble if u pkup a freelancer around Nana without ID; could have saved myself a lot of grief & money if i hadn't & I'll never do it again.. it's a bad experience I won't soon forget..  
                      Can you elaborate a little?

Comment

By the way anyone who thinks they are safe from taking an underage girl just because you took her from a bar think again.

There are many underage ladyboys in the bars including some of of the popular bars talked about on this and other forums.

In fact there are pictures of these girls here also.

Comment

Working...
                        X