X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found Natalie blonde earlier kc3

Last night i by a coincindens met my dreamladyboy for long time ago. The famous former superstar Natalie blonde kc3 star. Maybe the most popular lb on asian ts 4-6 yars ago.
    I met her outside a 7-eleven between Ratchaprarop road and soi boonprarop road at Pratumnam area.
    She told me that she used to stay in a little thai restaurant 20 meter into boonprarop road with friends almost every night. She help them a little in restaurant too, and enjoyed sitting there with friends and talk and drink. It not look like she wanted custumer anymore :-( She still look great , but was not 65 kg anymore :-(
    But it was funny to see her cus she was my favoritt 4-5 years ago before she left the scene.

Oh noooo, that can´t be true, ( i read on here) she´s in Norway with boyfriend!!!
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Her apartment is not far from that restaurant. Here is a picture of her taken in April/Mai 2005.
      Attached Files

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 13 2009,05:17) Oh noooo, that can´t be true,  ( i read on here) she´s in Norway with boyfriend!!!
        I really think some of you really like/hope to see Farang/lb relationships fail. It just supports your preconceived opinion that all of them do fail. Probably at least partially because you don't want one yourself. Not saying you specifically 7, just BMs in general who are of that ilk.

We really do not know that hers did. Her bf could be in Thailand currently too.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

She "did not look like she wanted customer anymore" would indicate that she does still have a boyfriend. On the other hand, if they have broken up then probably he's a member of this site and reading this very thread now?
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 13 2009,12:33) I really think some of you really like/hope to see Farang/lb relationships fail.
            No.

But do they fail? Yes.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Damm,

Would love to meet her because i hear some great things about her.

MMM i might go to that restaurant are try to serenade her LOL

Plus i do not mind a little extra flesh on the bones with some girls.

Could understand why she was a superstar and your sense of deva ju must have been quit pleasant

Anyways thanks for the info and

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 13 2009,12:33) I really think some of you really like/hope to see Farang/lb relationships fail. It just supports your preconceived opinion that all of them do fail.
                can you name any- even one- which haven't failed Lefty?

I'll even give you a 5-year limit ..... name one relationship between a ladyboy and a falang that has lasted more than 5 years and you prove your point; otherwise, our preconceived opinions are proven true. Not sure why anyone would *want* to see a relationship fail between any 2 people; hell, if 2 people want to fall in love and make it work for a lifetime that is excellent news, I've just never seen it happen myself in 10 years of following this stuff pretty closely.
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

It have been funny reading all diferent rumours about Natalie last years,

Comment

From what i gather , and i travel quite a bit, around 90% of relationships with LBs seemed to be riddled with infidelity .. ..maybe thats the benchmark now. probably the only way it can last any amount of time.

One ex BM i met with last week is shagging several ladyboys a week and keeping a GF as well...normal?, not sure whats normal now

One on one/ exclusive...how many here can admit to this... come on hands up (this excludes Mr 10% who is the exception.. )

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 21 2009,03:01)
                      (Lefty @ Oct. 13 2009,12:33) I really think some of you really like/hope to see Farang/lb relationships fail. It just supports your preconceived opinion that all of them do fail.

I'll even give you a 5-year limit ..... name one relationship between a ladyboy and a falang that has lasted more than 5 years and you prove your point; otherwise, our preconceived opinions are proven true.  Not sure why anyone would *want* to see a relationship fail between any 2 people; hell, if 2 people want to fall in love and make it work for a lifetime that is excellent news,  I've just never seen it happen myself in 10 years of following this stuff pretty closely.
                      Kai/Jellybean

Also, I'm not presumptuous enough to think that all lb/farang relationships are going to be widespread news that all of us have access to. So just because I may not be able to make a long list of such relationships that succeeded only proves I do not know all lbs and their farang partners.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Tomcat @ Oct. 21 2009,20:14) One ex BM i met with last week is shagging several ladyboys a week and keeping a GF as well...normal?, not sure whats normal now
                        Remember, TIT .....  for some reason men are ''expected'' to keep a mistress or 3 on the side while shagging their real GF ...... so much for womans {and ladyboys} rights....if I was a girl or LB in that society I'd say ''fuck that, you sleep with someone else and you get castrated or we get divorced''  the same as in the west, but in Thailand for some reason it is just accepted.
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I agree, its a strange world. And some guys moan about Ladyboys being honest..

btw. before i get flame grilled over charcoal im not suggesting that there is a big moral imperitive.. its just how it is...what theguys here get up to is their own business. I wont be losing any sleep. We all have to live in our own moral maze i suppose.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 20 2009,21:01)

I'll even give you a 5-year limit ..... name one relationship between a ladyboy and a falang that has lasted more than 5 years and you prove your point; otherwise, our preconceived opinions are proven true.  Not sure why anyone would *want* to see a relationship fail between any 2 people; hell, if 2 people want to fall in love and make it work for a lifetime that is excellent news,  I've just never seen it happen myself in 10 years of following this stuff pretty closely.

I have friends that had their boyfriends even before i turned up in Thailand..
                            Some girls i know have had bf/husbands for over 20 years and still going
                            strong...
                            Some girls still work,and their guys know..Some don't work or never worked.
                            Most are European guys, but a few Japanese and various Asian nationals.

As you know all closest friends are posties.. but i can't vouch for status of
                            girls i met in Europe in LTRs.. It's not proper dining table conversation.

Based on what i see and what i read here,I think there is a big difference in our (postie) and your(pre-op) scene..

x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Oct. 22 2009,23:34) Based on what i see and what i read here,I think there is a big difference in  our (postie) and your(pre-op) scene..

Could have something to do with the theory that the posties you hang with NF are likely true transgenders while the
                              preops we hang with are primarily pretty boys with long hair...at least most have long hair...and sometimes fake tits...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X