Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is AM from Casanova still around?

Hi there,

had a ST with a lady called AM from casanova last year.
    It was great - very good toper and well hung - she fucked my brain out.
    Will be in Banhkok soon and want meet here again.  Is she still in casanova  or already in an other bar. Mobile number would be great. A report with pics is granted.
    I attached a pic from her (sorry from an other side)

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Temptations.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Not anymore been trying to call her, finally got through and she is heading off to see the family, seems to have lost the plot a little if you know what i mean....had a great threesome with her and a lady out of Nana last time i was there so i wanted to repeat.

Comment

(Tims Boy @ Oct. 17 2009,03:12) Not anymore been trying to call her, finally got through and she is heading off to see the family, seems to have lost the plot a little if you know what i mean....had a great threesome with her and a lady out of Nana last time i was there so i wanted to repeat.
        .....yes, she was a good girl before......but last i saw her she was deep sunken in "ice".....and her phone was "lost in a mobile-shop"....
        Attached Files
        xxx

Comment

(roland2009 @ Oct. 17 2009,03:52) Hi there,

had a ST with a lady called AM from casanova last year.
          It was great - very good toper and well hung - she fucked my brain out.
          Will be in Banhkok soon and want meet here again.  Is she still in casanova  or already in an other bar. Mobile number would be great. A report with pics is granted.
          I attached a pic from her (sorry from an other side)

Thanks in advance!
          Just spoke to her, if you want to find her try Sukhumvit as she now no longer works in Temptation and is freelancing on Suk...she said she wants to go back to Casanova and is speaking to Lena so maybe back soon

Comment

I did have her and a lot of pics
            will check mah records and dig up her email
            if dat helps

Comment

would be great buddy !!

Comment

fuck would not mind having a small rendevous with her either

if we are giving out email adresses it would be very much appriciated

cheers dudes and keep up the good work

Comment

will be in Bkk next week. Contact details available? Is she already back in casanova?
                  THX!!

Comment

roland pm me i will give you her updated no, she is back in bangkok

Comment

Good news for all you size Queens...Spoke to Am last night and she says and it really looks like she was telling the truth that she is back on track and keeping clean...Lets hope so.

A couple of BM's asked for her number and then met up, thanks guys for being gentlemen (you know who you are) as she really does deserve to be happy...

Comment

Hi guys,

any update about Am available - love the cook!
                        So long...

Comment

(roland2009 @ Oct. 15 2010,03:44) Hi guys,

any update about Am available - love the cook!
                          So long...
                          ...you mean "love the cock...so long
                          i allready pm you her mobile number...i hope that you get it in time.

Comment

Hi Guys, so what bar is she working in now? Sev7en any clues mate as I know we drive down the same road...

BTW Sev7en are you going to be in LOS for an extended period this year man?

I'll be there from 10th November - some time in April. Gimme a shout
                            Looks like I'll be hooking up in Bangkok with a few gents in Nov.

B_O aka Kelly

Comment

Working...
                            X