X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meow aka Nikki aka Mai Loo...

She used to work somewhere in soi 6 and could be seen plying her wears in 6/1.
    Last time I saw her was maybe back as far as 2005.
    I remember comming up to me and a mate (he wasnt into Lbs) and grabbing us both by the balls and offering us a threesome(for remuneration of course ) and my mate being straight says we are just looking for girls to wit she replies ..."I can fuck u better than any girl cause I have a pussy and a cock" lol great reply I thought.
    I was thinking I must go back n look her up, but you know as one lb leads to another by the time I thought to go and look she was gone and I have never seen her since. I live in pattaya and have been there since that time bar a couple of overseas trips and never come accross her again.
    She was or is known as meow in the pic and the link I will paste in below on a LB-69 shoot. She is also called nikki on an asianshemalesxxx.com video which someone has posted pics of in the forums somewhere(sorry cant remember where) of her 9 or 10x 3 ft cum squirts.
    Got to love a heavy shooter.

Anyway would love to know where she got to ..mainly out of simple curiosity
    Here is the link for more pics taken from the free gallery link provided by LB-69 that inspired my enquiry
    meow gallery
    cheers
    sam
    always up for it

180 views n no clues haha
    looks like shes MIA
    always up for it

Comment

Working...
    X