X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May from Cascades

Had a two night trip to Bangkok last month, and hit Nana alone. After a beer at Casanova, made my way to Cascades. Middle of the week, so I got plenty of attention. But what caught my eye was a sweet young thing that seemed to have a vert becoming non-chalant attitude. Anyway, long story short, I ended up barfining her and her friend Yada. Great night, but I have become slightly obsessed with young May. Most regrettably on my second night I fel asleep and never made it back to barfine her again. Been in touch by SMS, but was wondering if any of you guys might have her pic ? Pathetic I know, but that's juts me since I met her. Need to plan a clever ploy to get to Bangkok soon, even though that could be the end of me
    Slinging it in Singapore

No replies, how sad. Anyway I made it back to Bangkok and saw May again. I didnt get a chance to take any pics, but when I email her and if she is willing, I can post one. Go to Cascades and look for her. She has a supremely cute face and a lovely femboy body and looks fantastic dressed up in a slinky dress. As we walked out of Nana, other ladyboys were saying "Suwai" as we walked by. Her face is very passable, and with a little more feminine walk and voice, she'd be very passable IMHO. Definitely one of the cutest I have seen.
    Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

Just waiting on a pic Sing
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

other ladyboys were saying "Suwai" as we walked by
        high or low tone?

seriously, post a pic, and all the aaaahs and ooohs will come.

Comment

Will see first if she even sends me a pic. I will respect her wishes.

Not sure how, but in crowds of hundreds, May found me each night I was in Bangkok. Second night I was there, I made it to Nana too late and was walking along Sukhumvit back to my hotel. In the corner of my eye I see a girl dashing across Suk and through the bushes in the center. All I think is that some crazy attractive girl saw her boyfriend. Next thing I know I feel May's arm slip into mine. So all seems good until we get to the room and I am drunk as a skunk. Basically keep falling asleep, not realizing May is a bit depressed. Eventually she says she is going to see her sister. OK, no action for me and seems better she go sort out her worries.

Next night I make it to Nana early enough, and go to Guess bar to see Lek. Seen her pics and was infatuated with her. So of course LT'd her and we walked back to Suk.11. Not sure how, but on the corner of Nana and Suk, May is in a crowd and just happens to turn around and stare right at me as I am walking with like. I give her a sheepish grin and continue to walk with Lek away from May.

I guess she is really made, as only two short SMS and no big story. So I take that as a real hate towards me now

But I can tell you guys, her face just melts me. Even as a genetic girl she'd make my stump bump !

Bottom line however, she really wants to find a boyfriend.
          Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

(manarak @ Nov. 29 2009,09:53)
            other ladyboys were saying "Suwai" as we walked by
            high or low tone?

seriously, post a pic, and all the aaaahs and ooohs will come.
            It was in a respectful tone, followed by some genuine checking her out.
            Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

Here is a respectful pic of her from a dating website.
              Attached Files
              Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

Working...
              X