Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(HighHeelLover @ Nov. 15 2009,21:04) My mouth gets sore just looking at Oil's big beautiful cock!

Cheers,
    HghHeelLover
    Then get your ass down to the Ezy Bar and do it   shes certainly a mouthful

Been with Oil twice myself, very cute and sexy girl    but unfotunately never got round to being "topped" by her    but she will do it, maybe next time  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I was talking to a forum member in Ezy bar on my last trip, and told him I was with Oil the night before, his reply was, "I didnt know you were a size queen"

I only barfined her to see if Karl was bullshitting me about the size. He wasnt
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 16 2009,06:57) Of course I blew her!!!!
        Did you ask her to take your picture while you did it?

Comment

(joel-1947 @ Nov. 15 2009,01:19) Here is  picture of femboy Oil the one with the huge toy, that I found on the forum.

I searched for more pictures in the forum and on the Internet, but no luck. Does anyone have more pictures of this Oil.

Where is she and has anyone experienced the pleasure of having that monster cock inside? Ouch!  
          .....during the time this pic's was made you post, she stays in my room...., without that i can pm you her phone number, but far from her big toy she is a shy, quiet and very, very nice one....
          xxx

Comment

(farangbah @ Nov. 16 2009,02:34)
            (bigmick22 @ Nov. 16 2009,06:57) Of course I blew her!!!!
            Did you ask her to take your picture while you did it?  
            Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 16 2009,06:57) She didn't top me but she did get hard and come. I don't know if she tops

Of course I blew her!!!!
              Puff
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Hello Mr Pot from Mr Kettle
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                X