X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 411 on Mickey

I have searched and found some conflicting things on Mickey.  Has anyone seen her at all this year.  If so where.  Would you give her a thumbs up or thumbs down.  Is she on drugs.  I have read a few places implying it but nobody saying anything difinte.  I am making my first trip in a few weeks and have girls I would luv to meet.  But I am willing to pass on some of my fantasies if you guys have experiences that say stay away.  But she is a hottie.
    Attached Files

Ahhh, Mickey...            yes, she's a hottie alright but I suspect she is either off the scene or with a sponsor...

I posted a request for any info on her last year with no response. Not that I was rushing to barfine her again, my last meeting with her was hopeless. Her willingness to "get involved" was not there...    

That was in '07 when she was back at Obsessions. Last year I spotted her outside Nana freelancing & I wrote at the time that she looked prettier than ever. I was leaving with someone else who stopped to talk to friends at the Nana entrance. I looked at the girl who wasn't speaking & realised it was Mickey & was blown away by how lovely she was.

I would give her a thumbs up for looks, a thumbs down for attitude but would still say if you like what you see, try her if you can find her. I am sure a forum local living in Bangkok must know something about her.

If you tell her you have travelled 1000's of kilometres just to meet her, the price will jump 3000 baht immediately. If she is freelancing, find her & negotiate a rate first!! Mickey is only too well aware of her looks & thinks nothing of whacking on a premium because of her ego.

As far as drugs go, I have no idea, but the question shouldn't be if she has ever dabbled, what you need to know is if she is effected by them. The difference between casual use & an addict will alter the dynamic of your time together completely.

And for heaven sake, don't go quizzing her about it, you should be able to spot possible trouble from observation - look for dilated pupils, acetone smell on their breath, that sort of thing. In a two week trip you are going to come across lots who fail those simple tests.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
    X