Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose and Amy on ELB...

Guys,
    One of my long time buddies is coming out to LOS very soon (in about 2 weeks or so) and has asked me to find one or both of these lovelies for his first encounter....

I have been on the site but no info so i am gonna ask you lot where can i find one or both , he has a thing about the one with tats...

They go under the moniker of Rose and Amy on ELB but that does not relly mean anything..

Can you help
    Attached Files

Hi Tims Boy,

I don't have phone numbers otherwise I'd happily pass them on.

However, they are both Walking Street girls, and historically were found at the Hot Tuna Bar past Linda Bar, on the opposite side of Walking St.

I believe that Rose is now post op, so not sure if that ruins your friends fantasy.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Attached Files
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

The pics are dated Tim. Rose is post-op with an attitude & isn't one I would suggest as a first experience.

The other girl has been around & I am sure she doesn't look as nice as she did. I can't recall her name, sorry.

Don't forget, ladyboys age in dog years...

Take your mate into Ezy or Pattaya Obsessions & find him one of the sweethearts. They are there, I have just met a few of them.

Girls like Palm from Ezy or Amm & Aoe from Obs, they are just magic IMO.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Amy is her name and yes ROse is post op! I would say Orpo or Nana (pookie) from Simone for a real gem!!

neo
        where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

rose
          Attached Files
          where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

I subscribe to the Ladyboy Gold website where both these models are posing. Amy is called Emmy on this site and all the girls on LB Gold are from Pattaya. Lots of Ezy girls here as well.
            I like Emmy/Amy as well so keen to get some info on her.

Enjoy these..
            Attached Files
            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Em is a very sexy LB, speaks good english and is well dirty in bed. I feel that she has gone over the top with new tits and new arse plus thicker lips etc. she is very clean and gives good value for money. Have not spoke to her for a while but sure she still is around Walking Street. PM me for her latest number.
              harris11

Comment

(pacman @ Dec. 05 2009,16:48) Don't forget, ladyboys age in dog years...      
                This is the quote of the month for me.  

Comment

(lemontree26 @ Dec. 05 2009,22:42) Don't forget, ladyboys age in dog years...

This is the quote of the month for me.  
                  Yeah me too can,t stop laughing....and are they the shark eyes i,ve heard about too
                  meeting ladyboys

Comment

Anyone know where Emmy is working?
                    Any recent pics of her new tits and arse?
                    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(pacman @ Dec. 05 2009,16:48) The pics are dated Tim. Rose is post-op with an attitude & isn't one I would suggest as a first experience.

The other girl has been around & I am sure she doesn't look as nice as she did. I can't recall her name, sorry.

Don't forget, ladyboys age in dog years...      

Take your mate into Ezy or Pattaya Obsessions & find him one of the sweethearts. They are there, I have just met a few of them.

Girls like Palm from Ezy or Amm & Aoe from Obs, they are just magic IMO.
                      Paccers,

I know pattaya pretty well, as most of the bars except for Sunee which is not my thing..

I have been around for a while as Thpon and now as Tims Boy, it is just i dont know these particular two and my mate steve has a thing for these two in particular (dont know why).

And failing all else i will show him round the usual haunts and introduce him to the ladies.

Thanks PM

Comment

seems like all the hotties are in pattaya!!!

hope to find some luck at nana though...

Comment

jack, as far as I can see, no lack of talent at Nana these days. I know some punters feel Cascades as a bit overdone and pushy, but if you can stand your ground it's got some real lookers, some real personalities and at the very least is a must do on your way through.
                          Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

(harris11 @ Dec. 05 2009,15:20) she is very clean
                            do you mean that she washes or that you have a special ability to tell if a girl has any STDs by touching her leg?
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                            X