Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stewart, are you being ironic? Hard to believe that a punter of your experience doesn't recognize the term describing the foot fetish of sucking on the toes, etc.

English spanking is another fetish that turns up some interesting Google hits, which seem to describe bare bottom spanking of a variety of females.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

The center/long cock photo has a body shape that, to me, looks completely different from the body on the left in that triptych. Hips especially look very different.
      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Dec. 07 2009,21:00) The center/long cock photo has a body shape that, to me, looks completely different from the body on the left in that triptych. Hips especially look very different.
        Socrates, I bow to your experience "oh lord of Ladyboys"

Give me a call we have a Xmas present to arrange >>>>>>

Comment

Well big cock or not, still a good looking girl !
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Dec. 07 2009,21:00) The center/long cock photo has a body shape that, to me, looks completely different from the body on the left in that triptych. Hips especially look very different.
            Gold star for Socrates.

Still not small like some people though   ...oooops, wrong avatar-thingie...

And I have met Godessa...a very smart, entertaining, good looking girl with no attitude at all  
            Mister Arse

Comment

Well, that center pic is surely out of whack. But never the less, her cock still seems to hang twice as low as her balls, which is a good thing now matter how you measure it.
              I'm in Singapore, love to get with this goddess, but funds are a bit tight. And we know how expensive a lady like this gets in this city of commerce. Damn !
              Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

@Singapore sling.. you'll never know unless you try..
                horny ladyboy from philippines..

Comment

(goddessafox @ Dec. 18 2009,23:56) @Singapore sling..  you'll never know unless you try..
                  Salamat Godessa. I am surely tempted, but I've spent a bit too much in these past two weeks on such activities, that I am regret my wallet is a bit dry. Besides, wife has come back to home, so the hours I can "play" are a bit limited. This morning I met up with a girl at 7am !
                  Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

Goddessa, has your cock got longer since i last saw it.
                    i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                    X