X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know her?

Anyone know the names of this model, she is so pretty and i need to know the name of my love      

I do
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

so, please con you tell me her name.... please XD

Comment

Jen / Jenny

Used to work at Obsessions, but haven't seen her in a year maybe two.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Don't bother. She's more dead in the sack than a sack full of sleeping zombies!

Comment

She's all yours Kris
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Very pretty.  Not worked in Nana any time recently. Believed to have sponsor.  

Bicycle Pump's comments were unduly harsh IMO.
              TT

Comment

I'm with Bicycle Pump!

She does have a sponsor, or maybe did - he must have been wiped out by the GFC as she was working in Romeos in Singapore for a while about 2 months or so ago. Pure speculation on my part but I suspect she won't be back at Nana - I think she's be a Sing regular instead.

Comment

(TripleZ @ Dec. 11 2009,15:11) I'm with Bicycle Pump!

She does have a sponsor, or maybe did - he must have been wiped out by the GFC as she was working in Romeos in Singapore for a while about 2 months or so ago.  Pure speculation on my part but I suspect she won't be back at Nana - I think she's be a Sing regular instead.
                  Was in Romeos last Thursday. Sorry to say, but no one in there even half way as good looking as Jenny. The whole lot that night looked like your typical exaggerated ladyboy. All just a bit OTT. Drank my beer in a flash, SMS a TS from craigslist, and had a life altering experience with Jocy from the Philippines. IMHO the better looking Thai LB's are working out of Rowell.
                  Attached Files
                  Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

Working...
                  X