X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM me for a long list of contacts!

Just been trawling the net and came across a file which i thought might be interesting although probably out of date....

Surprise Surprise it is interesting and fairly up to date....

It's an excel file with at least 50 of the more popular ladyboys info such as email, tel No, location and their pic....nearly as good as Juris little black book....checked it against some of my numbers and email addresses and it's up to date as far as i can see.

Not going to give it to anyone unless i know you as there are too many armchair ladyboy lovers who just wanna whack off to the sound of a LB's voice even if she is 6000 miles away.

It is obviously someone has taken all the info from the net..(LB Sites) i would imagine but who ever they have spent a lot of time on it...some people have far too much time on their hands..

I just went back to the site to see what else is there and the link has been killed off by rapidshare..

(Tims Boy @ Dec. 15 2009,04:12) It's an excel file with at least 50 of the more popular ladyboys info such as email, tel No, location and their pic....nearly as good as Juris little black book....checked it against some of my numbers and email addresses and it's up to date as far as i can see.
    It's not that difficult to create such a list if you are subscribed to a few LB sites like LB69 or LBLB.
    Dutch.

Comment

no,, your alright!! enjoy

Comment

I'm currently working on an iPhone app to that end.... it even has a GPS function  

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Tims Boy @ Dec. 14 2009,18:12) nearly as good as Juris little black book....
          A real treasure then!

On a diffferent note, rumour in Pattaya is that ladyboys pay 200 baht for Juri's number!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 27 2009,21:14)
            (Tims Boy @ Dec. 14 2009,18:12) nearly as good as Juris little black book....
            A real treasure then!

On a diffferent note, rumour in Pattaya is that ladyboys pay 200 baht for Juri's number!    
            ......yes, but not from me..... , they sell a "busines".....200.- for the chance to win 300.-....

.....that's why i'm happy Mosaik have a outdoor-video.....
            xxx

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Dec. 27 2009,21:24) I'm currently working on an iPhone app to that end.... it even has a GPS function    

Then all we need to do is to put a GPS chip in all the ladyboys in NEP and then locate them on the iphone before leaving the hotel

Comment

Or sync it with Twitter.....("I finish Casket alredy, now wait drink bar soi 7/1")

Ladyboys could subscribe to the service free of charge....

The Punter pays  

Comment

the LBs all have iPhones too now anyway - just need to get them to use Google Lattitude and we can track 'em
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jan. 05 2010,09:29) the LBs all have iPhones too now anyway -
                    Not my ex

She did try very hard though

From what i gather she's still waiting...and back on soi 7/1 again.....

Comment

Working...
                    X