Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady with no name... Maybe Cascades

Hi,

have come across her photos on various threads, but she remains a mystery. Does anyone know her? Does anyone happen to have her contact info? It would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

She is a friend of Jessy and I saw her back in May! Didn't get the name either! What a gem too? Looks like one the girls on extremeladyboys!! Mint or Ming maybe!!

neo
    where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

Cascades girl, dunno the name
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Her name is Mai or so she said. but i was told she is mercenary...and a starfish ..still cute tho

Comment

Hey,

appreciating the replies.

Forgive me - and I regret feeling so ignorant - but what does being a starfish mean?

Cheers.

Comment

When you lay down in bed with her, she will be like a starfish and just let you do the work.

Comment

I remember when she first started working a couple years back or so. She works every night and never takes a day off , seems like she has had more plastic surgery every time i see her. Dont worry about the phone number you wont need it .

My claim to fame was that i think i was the second guy to barfine her ( not really , i was first).. before the silicone was set .

Dont remember if she was a Starfish or not as most of my conquests seem to belong in a sub-branch of said species. Actually i prefer it that way. Indeed!

Comment

Ok, Tomcat, I hear you. Thanks.

Still, wouldn't mind getting hold of that number, though. Anyone???

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 29 2009,14:31) I remember when she first started working a couple years back or so. She works every night and never takes a day off , seems like she has had more plastic surgery every time i see her. Dont worry about the phone number you wont need it .
                  Sounds like all you need to do is go to Cascades early enough to meet her. Then decide if you want to barfine her. Probably better than trying to arrange something on the phone if the chemistry is bad.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(eltel @ Dec. 27 2009,23:54)
                    When you lay down in bed with her, she will be like a starfish and just let you do the work.
                    oh yes,and there are many kinds of starfish,i was amazed one night when mine got up and began to speak,i think it was because it was getting near pay time.
                    when i offered her a bowl of water to get into so that she may be more comfortable and at home all i got was a blank stare
                    robbo

Comment

i going to bkk this wed and i going to look for her can anyone tell me what number is she at Cascades
                      roy

Comment

You wont need her number mate
                        Theres only one that looks like her. legs up to her armpits

Anyway she used to be number 66. No idea what it is now

Comment

Bet the Japs love her look  

Umm not to appear racist...

I will point out she is .. love her eyes

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

i am going to bangkok with my friend any cute and small size ladyboy to recommded at Cascades it our first time to a ladyboy bar
                            roy

Comment

Cascades is full of cuties & you will not be stuck for lack of choice.

There is absolutely no point in suggestng anyone girl to you because 1) you need to see how you click with the girl yourself & 2) she may not be free (either barfined already, it's her night off or she just may not like you). The last point is a rarity but trust me, it happens.

More important than any one name, you need advice. Otherwise the girls will eat you alive, particularly when they realise you are new.

Take the time to read the Rookie thread - scroll up to Post 9 above by rxpharm & click on the top link in his sig.

That will at least help you avoid the most obvious mistakes. There are many ways your big trip to Nana can go wrong & I am not just referring to the mistakes that cost you money.

No one gets it right the first time but you will be miles in front of any poor bastard who walks in off the street. Good luck & report back as to how you go.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X