Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is her name Nana?

Hi,

trying my luck with this one. Does anyone know her? Her name on the site is Nana, but that doesn't really mean that much. Is that her name? Does anyone know where she works? Does anyone happen to have contact info? Would be most appreciated.

Cheers!
    Attached Files

I don't know her name but she's lovely
    Easy Come Easy Go: that's life

Comment

Well...

sometimes there is just no information out there, I guess. Somewhat surprised this time.

Anyway,

Happy New Year to all members.

Comment

That's not real hair...Try BoysTown...

Seriously, if you like that look, there are at least 10 in Pattaya right now who look like that...

Take your chances on the ground...It's a lot more fun...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Ok, Kahuna. Not real hair. Fine. Next you're gonna tell me she's not a real girl...

About the Pattaya reference, I am sure you are right. Never going to be a travel destination for me, though.

As for actually finding her attractive, well, what can I say? I'm diverse.

Again, I wouldn't mind venturing out in the field, but I'm not here on holiday. Time is a luxury of which I don't have very much.

Comment

if there really like that in boys town, i dont care im going

SW
            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

plenty and plenty,its why its called Boystown ..init? walked through many a time,but never wanted to stay and nosey...........too much else to do in the dump thats Patts
              also if you seek them try Patpong area in BKK, many many boys and fems abound there,many gay bars and gogo to (not that ive been to any dont you know )...........many sights to behold.
              failing all this then try a night out with Kahuna himself........that is if you think you could prise any cute pretty girls with cocks from his arm!
              robbo

Comment

Working...
              X