Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Name Bar Dancing Ass

Hi Guy's
    could anyone tell me where i can find this femboy i met in the no name bar in the tiger bars in soi bangla Patong.
    She's the one on the right we used to call her the dancing ass.
    I would like to know where she is or if you have any recent pic's i would like to see them.
    Attached Files

Femboy?
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

no tits lipstick with a short skirt otherwise known as femboy,or guy with a skirt on
      robbo

Comment

Sorry, that's a ladyboy with a flat chest, not a femboy...

Maybe more pics will change my mind.  
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Yes it is a femboy and i want to kiss her ass
          she was so hot.

Comment

And here it is
            Attached Files

Comment

curious about your name no balls,is it a cryptic clue as to being a lover of the post op variety of inbetweenies that we seek,i do hope that its not a personal reference to your physical being,one needs all the harry monk one can muster when entertaining our ladies,its only fair on them,some like it in the face as ive said before
              robbo

Comment

love em with and without
                had some with a pole and no balls

Comment

I loved sitting in the No Name Bar watching the girls dancing on the bar. (Relax, this was before Jimbo & the new C&Ds)

Both those girls look familiar, I wonder if they have been there since 2006?

Regardless, I understand your choice of name exactly - "dancing ass". The No Name girls literally danced their asses off & it is great to hear they are still doing the same.

The place is far too small to be any competition to C&D but for a drink & a perve, it offers a close-by alternative. (Is the music still as loud?)

I hope you did more with Ms D. Ass than just watch her No Balls Lover, all that dancing tones them up magnificently for other pursuits...      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Sorry to say i didn't get the chance to bone her there was a bit of a queue at the time.
                    I would love to see more pic's of her.
                    Might be in Patong in a couple of month's with a bit of luck i will run into her.
                    Am sure the last time i saw her she had some silicone.
                    Thanks Guy's

Comment

(no balls lover @ Dec. 30 2009,03:14) Am sure the last time i saw her she had some silicone.
                      Silicone...      
                      And you were arguing with the boss she was a femboy...      
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

She was a femboy when the pic's were taken and am sure i saw some silicone 2 year's ago i could be wrong to mutch beer that night

Comment

Working...
                        X