X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King formerly of Stringfellows...

just seen the pics on ats any one know king is she still at s/f any info whould be good thanks
    i long to live in los  

I think she's doing a cabaret show in Jomtiem these days...

But that info is old... in LB terms!  
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Hey, mate.

Unless it's been removed, you may want to do a search with her name and keywords like "ring piece" and "sphincter".

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 12 2010,14:21) I think she's doing a cabaret show in Jomtiem these days...

But that info is old... in LB terms!  
        You mean it came from an OLD board member ?...    

Can update that report - because Lek from SF confirmed to me 2 nights ago that King is still dancing at the bar in Jomtien Complex (RHS, just before the road does the 90degree right turn down the hill coming into Jomtien)   Not sure what time the show is, or the name of the gay-friendly bar/hotel.   Lek can take you if you want - she did with me!
        TT

Comment

King (Kang) is now Post Op. Beautiful LB with legs that go on and on and on and...

Comment

There's a King and there's a Kang. Both have been featureed on ATS.

Rossco, are you referring to the Kang long in the employ of Stringfellows, who after SRS was in Kitten Club/Obsessions for a while (and who's legs do go on and on...)? Not same same as the King with the sphincter issues working cabaret in Jomtien, me thinks.

Paul, a pic, if you please . . .

Comment

(rossco @ Jan. 13 2010,03:27) King (Kang) is now Post Op. Beautiful LB with legs that go on and on and on and...
              Never heard King called Kang. Go back to sleep Rosso (Rossco)!

I'll try to find a photo to post
              TT

Comment

King in Cabaret at Jomtien
                Attached Files
                TT

Comment

Another pic f her snuggling up to some old perv ...
                  Attached Files
                  TT

Comment

King with friends out in Jomtien ...  Top (who used to dance at Hema Cabaret) and Lek (looking   )
                    Attached Files
                    TT

Comment

Any pics of her sphincter?

(GOD, how I get a kick outta that word! SPHINCTER! I wish I had more opportunity to use it. SPHINCTER! SPHINCTER!)

Comment

the main focus of your attention ... for what?  Yes, she has a problem there ....   Why not concentrate on the positives?   Doubt she is going with customers anyway,
                        TT

Comment

thanks for all your help guys benni dont have pic saw them on ats but it is king your right
                          i long to live in los  

Comment

Just having a little fun, TT. King is gorgeous, of course.

But it's not a stretch to take it from the OP that he is interested in meeting her, as a customer. And not knowing whether she goes with customers or not, the sharing of any physical issues certainly seems relevant.

Unless I'm being too anal-retentive . . . ?

Comment

Well, she can't be accused of that     Now don't get me started!
                              TT

Comment

Working...
                              X