X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows Beau?

couldn't find the lost and found depatment so maybe someone can put my line here in the right department, the asian ts site showed a ladyboy named Beau for the feb 2nd previews, this picture looks familiar, like i seen it a couple of years ago, what i would love to know is this, does anyone know this ladyboy and if so where she can be reached.
    looks like what i want to see when i get to bkk in a few months
    thanks in advance
    jasper

Can the poster see replies to his post?

Comment

Mirimark's all-time favorite ladyboy!!

{and that is really saying something}

Lived in Pattaya last I knew, maybe some of the regular mongers who hang around down there have seen her about?
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Would really help to have a picture here to guide us... if the poster wants help it will best to help us to see who we're trying to help him with. Help me help you. HELP!

Otherwise if he's too lazy to post a picture, I'm certainly lazy enough not to search it out for him.
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

here ya go.... does this help  

I like em with large breasts but each to his own....  
          Attached Files

Comment

In January 2008 I met the girl in my avatar at the old XXX complex on 2nd Road, it was about 2a.m. I was drunk she offered to walk me back to The Opey, I said I had no money as I had a taxi coming at 08.00 and only had the fare left plus about 20baht she said no problem 20 baht is enough for me. Back in the room she told me that she wasn't even going to try to take my cock and that she wanted to fuck my" fat farang monkey arse", could you turn down an offer like that?
            Any way she never stopped and at about 7a.m I said no more I have to get ready to go home, not before going to an ATM on Soi B to get her a more than deserved crisp 1000bht.
            Throughout that night I took quite a few pics , of which the avatar is the only survivor, after seeing pics of Beau on the internet and seeing that they had very similar if not identical tatts I am of the opinion that that girl was Beau, I have not seen or heard from her since , she took my number but would not give me hers.
            If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
            Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

Found one more pic from a previous reply
              Attached Files
              If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
              Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

(jasperblubber2006 @ Feb. 03 2010,02:40) the asian ts site showed a ladyboy named Beau for the feb 2nd previews,
                Don't know about Beau but saw her old partner Ott last night in Sunee Plaza looking very very hot...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 06 2010,08:00)
                  (jasperblubber2006 @ Feb. 03 2010,02:40) the asian ts site showed a ladyboy named Beau for the feb 2nd previews,
                  Don't know about Beau but saw her old partner Ott last night in Sunee Plaza looking very very hot...
                  Ott is a hottie but not good a chating up customers. She gives the impression that she's not interested; maybe she's not.

I think Beau is locked up in Mirimark's garage!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 06 2010,23:05) Ott is a hottie but not good a chating up customers.  She gives the impression that she's not interested; maybe she's not.
                    I think she is simply very very shy...

She wandered by the other evening with another ladyboy who I know  well who came over and sat next to me...Ott stayed a little bit off...After I introduced Nan to the other BMs who were with me they asked Nan what her friend's name was...Before Nan could answer I told them her friend's name was Ott...and from Nan I got, "How you know?" Followed by a very cute bashful smile from Ott...And then they were off...

One ladyboy I have wanted to know for a long while but have never had the opportunity...But there is always tonight...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You'll never find Beau.
                      Attached Files
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

So shove off flat_foot.  How's I buy ya' a tall glass of suds and introduce you to someone more your style ?

Here you go mate,  Meet my sister.  she has a great personality and gives the best BLow Job you've ever had.  No charge freind,  this one is on me.

Attached Files

Comment

I'd look here.

For years ladyboys have been getting their bolt-ons unbolted here. Now apparently hair lip surgery is being undone.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey ! don't be posting pic's of my UnLadyboyizing machine. Shit man, next thing you know you'll be posting pic's of my Femboyizing machine too.

This was my first atempt at Unladyboyizing. Patten Pending of course. The Gov't said too many critical errors to issue any kind Copyrights.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X