X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Hottest LB Recommendation?

I did a bit of searching but I couldn't find anything specific on this.

I have never done an LB, and am still uncertain whether I want to go there, but I am intrigued by the beauty of some of the "girls".

I will be in Pattaya (and Bangkok) in a couple of months. I would love to find a feminine LB: feminine face; feminine body; feminine voice... nothing that going to turn me off and send me running! And then a piece that provides an awesome BJ and a good ass-fuck (I have no interest in being penetrated, myself).

I would love to hear the members' recommendations on who are the most beautiful LB's, who I should consider, with money not being a consideration (within reason!)

Thanks in advance for your recommendations. Pics are always appreciated!

Take care and enjoy!
    Geng

Anyone have a nice experience on an overnight excursion with a pretty lady? I am thinking of a boat to the an island. some daytime fun, a little nightlife and a nice room or cottage.

Just something to break the every day routine of the best place on earth.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Do you live by the sea? If so the boat trip sounds great.

Me? I'd go down the boozer and get her pissed on Babychams.

Comment

from Pattaya, KoSamet fits the bill.

but recommend 2 nights instead of 1.

Comment

Samet and Chon Buri are two good places to go outside of BKK. Both feature excellent beaches. Mostly thai's go to both of these. I have taken a ladyboy to both, in fact her idea.

Island fun - Samet

Mainland fun - Chon Buri

Comment

Koh Samet is a great place for a over night,stop, took Fern there a couple of times and enjoyed it.

Expect she is still available, once a hooker, always a hooker eh
            harris11

Comment

(harris11 @ May 06 2009,19:03) once a hooker, always a hooker eh
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Koh Samet is the best idea for what you described but you really need 2-3 nights anymore tho and will be bored
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(harris11 @ May 06 2009,19:03) Koh Samet is a great place for a over night,stop, took Fern there a couple of times and enjoyed it.

Expect she is still available, once a hooker, always a hooker eh
                  Move on!

Comment

(Stogie @ May 07 2009,11:25) Move on!  

Have done, well at least 90%, it aint me texting!

Got new pussy back in UK, good for healing process, and already thinking it turned out ok, if not for Western Union, but others have taken my place for sure.
                    harris11

Comment

So wots a pussy feel like these days Harris, still warm , wet & smelly
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Achill Island is nice in summer and you can drive from Mayo on the mainland
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

hi guys,

i may have the chance to spend a week in pattaya as i am working in Sri Lanka next week and flights are pretty reasonable from there to BKK.

i have been to pattaya once before, but it was a few years ago now and i know how quickly things change there. so i was wanting to know if anyone can give me some up to date info regarding ladies who are larger in the dick region than your regular Thai ladyboy? i have searched thru the site but most info is quite old now.

i appreciate any info that you guys can supply and if anyone is in Pattaya around the 2nd week of June and fancies a beer or three then just let me know.

thanks in advance

Comment

(steelmen91 @ May 29 2009,01:45) i have searched thru the site but most info is quite old now...

Fuck off and bother another site you tosser...

Comment

you always that pleasant? ya fuckin knob

Comment

Working...
                              X