Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met her many times in Pattaya. At that time probably the best looking LB overall in Pattaya. She was more passiv, but had a decent size.
    Here is her add in Paris (have no clue if she is still active( ... ) )
    http://www.transgirls.ch/ts_en_p....d=2135&

Comment

eh, that's my site :-)

someone says there:
      Repartie en Thaïlande début août 2007. N'a pas prévue de revenir...

in english: went back to Thailand in august 2007 without the wish to return to France...

Comment

(JaiDee @ Mar. 12 2010,17:44) ......same as my friend Nan, now in Sweden.  I'd be curious to know if her move to Europe was somehow facilitated by appearing on the ATS website,.....
        I think I can answer that.

Directly no  -  she was not sponsored by a punter.

Indirectly probably yes  -  she almost certainly saved some money from punters/sponsors who saw her on the ATS website.

However to give her credit  -  she would have worked out some way to achieve what she wanted one way or the other.

She is very  bright.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ May 14 2010,07:26) However to give her credit  -  she would have worked out some way to achieve what she wanted one way or the other.

She is very  bright.  
          Yups, as I mentioned above I'd put her IQ at about 145 or higher if I had a way to measure such a thing......she's smarter than anyone else I've met in my travels in Asia this past decade save for maybe Snick, and as you say she would have eventually found a route to wealth, fame and fortune with other peoples' help or not.

Funny how we both also know Nan, eh RR??  another smart cookie, she moved to Sweden and learned to speak their language fluently in under 3 years, in order to qualify to become a citizen; I am guessing not too many people who read here could do that and I am also guessing Paris May speaks perfect french by now.
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

If it is the same May I have chatted with her quite much on livejasmin.com.
            She is quite often present there, but I cannot remember what name she is using.
            She told me about a year ago that she lives in Phuket.
            She was willing to meet me there, but so far that has not happened (I haven`t been there).
            I will leave the name she uses on livejasmin next time I come across her there.
            KO

Comment

Working...
            X