• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He gets thrown out of bars - you sure you wanna hand around with that type

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

yeah I know about that incident since I was with him at the time at Stringellows a couple of years ago. He did absolutely nothing. He walked in and he saw me sitting there and we met earlier at the hotel (not knowing we each had ATS.com in common) and we had a drink and out of nowhere this loon girl bar worker starts screaming at him and he was kicked out. Maybe she confused him for someone else. At least he got to finish the beer I bought him
      reflections

Comment

(reflections @ Mar. 12 2010,19:10) I cant get enough of the guy (pacman).

.... Have you considered saving the 15,000 baht and just dating Paccie instead?
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

You're making me blush...        

(I don't think it's going to work...         )
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Mar. 13 2010,19:39)
            (reflections @ Mar. 12 2010,19:10) I cant get enough of the guy (pacman).

.... Have you considered saving the 15,000 baht and just dating Paccie instead?
            Paccers would be high maintenance , he has expensive tastes
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

not only does he have expensive taste but he is always on the computer and he would never come to bed
              reflections

Comment

.....i know about 5 - 10 AMM.....so pleeeeease is one of the gentlemen so kind for post a pic.....'cause Juri dont know who we talk about
                xxx

Comment

Hi juri
                  I dont have a pic of her but she was on this forums stringfellow thread several years ago there was a pic of her. Mastor bator or one of the other guys should have a pic of her
                  reflections

Comment

from June 2008
                    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Mar. 17 2010,13:52) from June 2008
                      thanks....now i will take a look in my "little phonebook"......  
                      xxx

Comment

You'd need a wheelbarrow to carry around your bloody phone book

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

hey Azza great picture of her. she still looks great in person and she has a great personality too but now her cell phone is disconnected. I tried calling several times and it is disconnected. hope she pays the bill soon before my trip
                          reflections

Comment

Pac aint gor the leggs.
                            TEXASMAC

Comment

I give up. What is it I aint got?          ...the leggs?

Two of 'em last time I counted...      

Comment

(reflections @ Mar. 16 2010,23:28) not only does he have expensive taste but he is always on the computer and he would never come to bed
                                You're right. I would never go to bed if I knew you were waiting for me...      

Comment

Working...
                                X