Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Tammy and post op Chompoo!

Writing in the thread on first experiences just now reminded me of the 10 days I spent with Chompoo in Singapore in August 2008. She's a post-op, very tall and claims she was 24 (so will be 26 now). I don't necessarily want to see her again, but if she's on the scene I can wholeheartedly recommend her. Nice personality, and good English. A couple of photos below to help BMs out. The second shot is in the Singapore botanical gardens - well worth a visit and within walking distance of Orchard Towers.
    Attached Files

Rather than start a new thread I'll tack this second request on to my first.  I met another girl in Singapore at the same time as Chompoo.  Her name is Tammy, and she was really pretty, despite a spot on her nose (which she called a pimple and about which she was really embarrassed).  About 165 cm tall, slim and pre-op.  Good English, but a deep voice, which caused me some (probably unnecessary) embarrassment when I took her to a smart restaurant.  She behaved impeccably, but her voice gave it away.  She was a bit mercenary - wanted more money and then took me shopping.  She wanted shoes and shorts.  I said I'd buy the latter if she got the shoes.  She declined.  Still, a nice girl.

In the third photo she's holding a bag of lotions for her pimple.  The other photos are in, you guessed it, the Conrad Singapore.

Does anyone know where she is now?
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X